Busted

I do not own this picture

As peter ran from the rooftops he could tell he had more in him. He wasn't running as fast as he could. Wasn't jumping as far as his body wanted to. Wasn't using his true abilities. Even though he knew he'd be seen and word would get out. But right now the most important thing was knowing the full extent of his powers. So currently peter was heading toward Oscorp tower. He had called Harry and asked him to prep the lab as he had to build something. When peter arrived he changed back into his clothes and walked into the building. He was immediately greeted by Harry.

"Hey pete. So what are you building." Harry asked.

"A scanner." Peter said.

"Can't you just build one at home?" Harry asked.

"I'm kinda in a bit of trouble at home. They shut down my lab." Peter said.

"Geez that sucks. I mean I can't really in good conscious allow you to use the lab. But. If I'm not home then how can I stop you." Harry said as he started to leave the building. He then tossed peter a key card. "You know where the lab is." He said and waved goodbye. Peter waved back then took the elevator up. Once in the lab he began to build a scanner. After he finished he set it up and scanned himself. Next he uploaded the data to his phone and had karen go through them all comparing it to previous scans.

"It appears your strength and durability is now 10 times better then it was. By my calculations you can now lift around 45,000 times your body weight. Your spinnerets now create your organic webbing at a faster pace and can hold a lot more then before. Your stingers are fully grown and can now be used to inject a paralyzing venom. Your fangs are also able to inject the same paralyzing poison as your stingers. As previously noted your senses have merged with your spider sense allowing you the ability to constantly use your spider sense for a heightened awareness of your surroundings. Another new feature of your body is that your fingers and toes now have retractable claws. These claws can be used for offensive purposes as well as allow you to continue to crawl walls when your natural ability to cling to surfaces fails. And you can now spit acid."

"Well. Those are some serious upgrades. Can't wait to test them out." Peter said. Peter erased the scan data on the scanner and left. He then texted Harry thanking him for allowing him to use his lab. Harry texted back saying he had no idea what he was talking about. Followed by a winking face. Peter then changed back into the suit and hid his stuff on a roof. Then he stood up and looked around. So far he saw nothing, but what did he expect. To find venom like that? Peter then started running along the roofs of the buildings. Peter had his phone in his pocket and a set of wireless headpiece, like what tony wore under his iron man mask, under his. So that way he had Karen.

"Hello mr. Parker-Romanoff. Shall I begin to run through the city camera system in search of venom?" Karen asked.

"Yes please." Peter said eager to find Venom.

"Beginning search." Karen said. There was a ding soon after she began. "I have accessed the cameras that watched the fight from last night and followed Venom from the following battle to a empty factory building on the waterfront. I will direct you to the building." Karen said. Karen then began directing peter to the building. When he arrived he found his mom and the others already there.

"Damn. Seems we weren't the only ones who find where Venom was hiding." Peter said.

"There is another entry point for you on the roof." Karen said. Peter then jumped on to the roof and entered through a window. He found the building to be empty. Venom was gone. Peter sighed. Must have left the place using his camouflage. Just then the door busted open and the avengers walked in.