Symbiotes

Monday peter went to school and avoided felicity as much as possible. Except where he couldn't avoid her like in science as they are partners in that class. After school peter was on the roof of a building in his makeshift suit. He wasn't going to stop being Spider-Man til he found Venom. And now peter had the power to do it. So peter decided to spend the rest of the day looking for venom.

Time skip

Peter found nothing again. Geez how does Venom do it. Peter looked at his phone deciding who to stay with this time. In the end he decided to just go home and face the music. After changing again peter walked into the tower through the front door. As he went to get in the elevator he could hear his mom and the others taking the elevator down so peter hid right beside the elevator and after they walked out he snuck in and pressed the button to go up.

"Wait. That's weird it says he's right behind us?" Tony said probably looking at the GPS on peters phone. He looked to see a smirking peter as the elevator door closed and went up. He could hear tony sigh as the elevator went up. It came to a stop at the young avengers club room and he avoided the others and jumped onto the ceiling and made himself a hammock in the corner and plugged in his ears. Ok so he wasn't facing the music but come on. Do you know what it's like to be in trouble when the adults around you are the avengers. No you don't. After awhile the others came out of the elevator and saw peter in his hammock. Hawkeye then shot an arrow that cut peters hammock. Peter then shot a web so that he was hanging upside down. Hawkeye pulled another arrow but before he could peter got on the ceiling so he was walking on it. He just hanged there without a care in world. After awhile tony got some special boots that used nanotube technology to cling to nearly any surface much like peters ability. His mother along with uncle Clint use the boots to get on to the ceiling but when they got to peter peter fell to the ground. Uncle Clint ground at what he just did.

"Ok peter. Your in my tower you follow my rules. Now stay there as your mother and clint get Down." Tony said. Honestly peter wasn't going to move anymore. He wasn't really in a caring mood. He'd probably just not listen. When his mom got down she stood in front of him with her hands on her hips.

"Hand over the suit peter." Natasha said.

"Yeah. No. See I bought that with my money. That suit is completely mine. So you don't have a right to take it from me and if you do well I can always make another just like it." Peter said.

"Peter this isn't a game. We are doing this to protect you." His mother continued.

"Maybe I don't need it anymore." Peter retorted.

"Really? Cause last I remember Venom pummeled you Saturday night." Clint said.

"Maybe something's different now." Peter said.

"What do you mean by that?" Tony asked accusingly.

"I have reached my full potential. I've gotten all my abilities I didn't have and my abilities that i already had have fully grown and have no more room to grow. I'm at my My full potential." Peter said.

"How could you have- you didn't. F.R.I.D.A.Y. Check on the serum in peters lab and see if he broke in." Tony said.

"There are no signs that say peter forcefully opened the container holding the serum in peters laboratory. The serum is still in its place." F.R.I.D.A.Y. Said. Peter coughed.

Cough* ("fake!") he said in the cough. Then regained his composure. Tony sighed.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y. Scan the serum to see if it's a fake." Tony asked.

"Scan complete. It is indeed a fake" F.R.I.D.A.Y. Replied.

"He took the serum?" Bruce asked.

"He took the serum." Tony confirmed.