Winter wonderland

I do not own this picture

Christmas break has begun and peter is currently sitting in the ground lobby of stark tower waiting for Felicity. It was snowing outside very heavily. The snow was piling up. Luckily stark tower had a state of the art heating system that kept it perfect inside the building. The door opened and a shivering Felicity walked in. She was wearing her biggest and heaviest coat and was wearing a bunch of other winter cloths but she was still shivering. Just goes to show how cold it was outside. She walked forward shivering. Peter chuckled and went to her. He took her coat off. Slowly she stopped shivering and started warming up.

"If my new suit isn't here i am not going on patrol with you today. It is freezing. I swear if I had been out there a little bit longer I'd have frozen to death. I'm still cold in here from outside." She said. Peter smiled and pulled felicity closer to him.

"That better?" He asked. Felicity smiled as well and looked at peter.

"It'd be better if I didn't have to walk too. My feet feel numb." She said trying to look innocent.

"Really." Peter said as he turned around and she got on his back for a piggy back ride. "How's this?" He asked. As he walked to the elevator and pushed the button.

"A lot better. But I need one more thing to get warm." She said.

"Wow. Needy much?" Peter asked teasing her as the elevator dinged and opened. They then got inside it and peter pressed a button. "Ok. So what does a cat like you need that only a spider like me can give?" Peter thought aloud. He looked up in thought. "Your already inside one of the warmest buildings in New York. I'm already sharing my personal body heat. And I'm giving you a free ride on my back so you don't have to walk on your 'cold and numb feet'." Peter said using one hand for quotation marks on the 'cold and numb feet' "what else could a needy cat like you need?" Peter asked.

"A kiss." She said innocently and batted her eyes at him. Peter took a quick intake of air.

"I don't know. If I remember the first time we met as the spider and cat you damaged a multi million dollar suit." Peter said with a smile. Felicity moved back off him a little bit as she feigned pain.

"You won't give me a kiss because I ruined a suit that you could easily get fixed with your super rich uncle?" She asked.

"Yep." Peter said continuing to tease her.

"That hurts Peter. That hit me really deep. Put me down I don't want you to carry me anymore." She said as she stuck her nose up into the air.

"Hmm. Let me think. Yeah no. I'm not gonna put down." He said. Felicity slapped his shoulder.

"You put me down this instant. I will not have a man who cares about his suit more then his girlfriend carry me around."

"Yeah. And I'm not gonna obey a girl who thinks it's ok to steal to get her dad out." Peter said back while still smiling.

"Ugh!! I stopped that! You jerk!" She said looking at him while slightly smiling herself.

"Oh. But your still stealing! Your stealing from me right now!" Peter said.

"Oh really? What have I taken from you?" She asked.

"My heart." Peter said. Felicity gasped and put a hand to her heart.

"Aww! That almost makes up for everything you just said." She said and laid her head on his shoulder.

"Almost?" He asked.

"Yes. Almost." She said.

"Then get off me. I forgive you for stealing and robbing. Then I tease you like you tease me and then say I love you and you say you almost forgive everything I said? No way am I carrying you." He said. Felicity then wrapped her arms and legs around him a bit tighter as he let her go.