Science!

I do not own this picture

A week after school has started.
Peter and Francis arrived back at stark tower and went to peters to play some games. When they arrived Natasha was sitting on the couch.

"Mom! You back!" Peter said with a smile. Natasha looked up.

"Hey boys. How was your first week of school?" She asked. Peter walked to her as she stood up. They hugged then sat back down.

"It's ok. Super easy though so kind of boring." Peter said.

"Well. You guys do you I have to go finish unpacking." Natasha said. She then got back up. As she walked past Peter she ruffled his hair and went into her room.

"So what time will everyone show up for the study group again?" Francis asked.

"Harry will arrive in a half hour just has to get some things from home. Ned will be here in an hour he has chores. And felicity will be here by 5." Peter said. Francis nodded his head.

"I can't believe it's only been a week but physics is already killing me." Francis said.

"I find it funny that you think it's hard but you use it all the time when you use your bow and arrows." Peter said.

"Yeah but shooting a bow and arrow is second nature." Francis said.

"Yeah just think how much better you'll get after you understand physics." Peter said. Francis groaned.

Time skip

Every was sitting around a table. Peter, harry, and Ned were helping Felicity and Francis understand their science and math. "Ok so what's the equations again?" Francis asked Peter, harry, and Ned all facepalmed.

"For the 6th time. To find the distance you use the second equation of distance equals initial distance plus initial velocity multiplied by time plus point five times gravitational force multiplied by time squared." Ned said. Francis just looked at them like they were crazy.

"Dear lord!" Harry yelled.

"Geez. First study group ever between me, Ned, and Harry. All because you and Felicity don't understand science or math." Peter said.

"Hey. We're not science and math geeks like you three." Felicity said.

"Yeah. But these science and math geeks are awesome." Ned said crossing his arms.

"Hell yeah we are! Because were such big math and science geeks we've built some of the greatest inventions ever!" Harry chimed in. Francis and Felicity gave them a critical eye. "What it's true!" He said. He then looked at Peter and Ned. Who looked at each other then nodded. They then lead Francis and Felicity to peters room. Peter walked into the closet and went to a vault door. he had in the back.

"Why is there a vault in the back of peters closet?" Felicity asked.

"Standard issue avenger weapons vault. Inside avengers store their weapons, armor and gadgets. Along with supplies in case of emergency. All avengers and young avengers have one." Francis said.

"Yes. And since I'm not a young avenger I put all the inventions in here. Each one already has a patent. So no one can steal our ideas." Peter said. He then looked at them. "Turn around." Peter said. Felicity groaned. And everyone turned around. Peter then opened the vault. As he pushed it open he told them they could look. They then walked into the room sized vault. There were inventions lining the walls and tables with a bunch of stuff on them. Francis looked at them and stopped at what looked like a sword hilt. He picked it up.