19. "Practicing French."

Bria

I groaned and pulled my leggings up, Chris awkwardly stood up off the bed, keeping his hands over his...uh situation.

"Yes Forest?"

"Brianna I want to go home. I'm sleepy." He said from outside the door.

I wanted to yell, and curse. I wanted to get angry with him for ruining my moment, but I couldn't. All I could do was take him home.

"I'll take you both home." Chris said grabbing his shirt and putting it back on.

I sighed and opened the door, also grabbing my things.

As Chris and I both exited his room he leaned over to me and whispered, "This isn't over."

//

Chris

It was almost dark outside, and we were all in the car on the way back to Bria's place. Bria sleeping soundly against the door.

"Chrissopher." Forest said quietly.

"Yeah?"

"What was you and Bria doing?" He asked, referring to when it was just Bria and I in my room. When I was just about to make her cum on my face.

"We were practicing French." I said, quickly putting his curious mind at ease.

"Oh. You can speak French?"

"Oui."

"Wow...I want to learn French too Chris. My grandma lives in Montreal."

"Maybe I'll teach you one day." I said hoping he was now done with questions.

"Chris." He spoke up again.

"Yes, Forest?"

"I remember when I met you at the library and you made fun of my name. I wish you didn't say that, because it made me upset."

I instantly remembered. Brianna and I had met up to work on our project, now I feel awful for the things I said to her and Forest.

"I remember too, I'm sorry."

"It's okay, because now we're friends, right Chrissopher?"

"Of course we're friends. What makes you ask?"

"I just have to be sure, when I tell the people at school that I have a friend who is 17 they will be jealous."

I chuckled at his little philosophy. He reminds me of myself when I was about his age. Back when all I had was my older brother, because my dad was never home and my mom would lock herself in her room. He has it worse than I do, yet he keeps a smile on his face..except for when Bria pops him.

Bria

I woke up to a light tapping on my shoulder and Forest giggling. I opened my eyes and saw Chris and Forest laughing hysterically.

"You was knocked out." Chris said laughing even more. I sucked my teeth and sat up in seat of his Jeep.

(Completely unrelated a/n: do y'all say suck teeth or kiss teeth? Growing up in a Caribbean household we said "kiss teet" but I read stories by Americans and they say suck teeth?? sorry off topic 😂 back to the story)

"We here?" I asked him, stretching my arms.

"Yeah."

"Good, I want you to come upstairs for a minute. And not for what you think so you can get that thought out of your head." I told him.

He mumbled a curse under his breath and got out the car. I noticed Forest followed closely behind him instead of me.

I paid it no mind and entered the apartment, with Chris and Forest behind me.

"I have to show Forest the shoes you picked out for him." I said with the intent of Forest hearing me.

"Shoes?!"

I nodded my head and grabbed the shoebox from under the couch where I was hiding them. Chris watched in anticipation as Forest opened the box. His little eyes lit up as soon as he saw the sneakers Chris picked, and before he said anything he ran up to hug him.

"Thank you!"

"Thank Brianna, she got them for you." Chris said taken aback by Forest's embrace.

"Thank you Bria!" Forest said hugging me.

"Aww you're welcome-" I stopped mid sentence when I heard the door knob jiggle. No no no not now...

The door swung open and my mother walked in, causing Chris to freeze in place.

"Oh look what we have here. What did I tell you about bringing little boys in this apartment?"

"He's only stopping by Mom, we-"

"Quiet. Forest, where did you get those shoes?"

"B-Brianna got them for me." He said shaking in fear.

"With what money?!"

I have to tell her about my stash, I cant sit here and watch Forest fold under pressure..even if it means losing all of our money.

"I have-"

"I bought them." Chris said, speaking up for the first time since my mother entered the room.

"You?" She said stepping closer to him. I wanted to jump in and tell the truth, and spare Christopher from all of this..I was just..too..scared.

"Yes ma'am." Chris said not looking phased at all.

"The fuck are you doing buying my son fancy shoes huh? Are you dumb?"

"Chrissopher is not-" Forest attempted to speak but I covered his mouth with my hands, keeping him out of trouble.

"No ma'am, I'd gotten them for my nephew..but they were too big for them. So I gave them to Forest, as a gift."

His lie amazed me. How did he think of that on the spot?

"Well we don't need your charity. Get out of my house before I call the police." My Mom said getting all in his face.

Chris calmly walked to the front door, when my mom wasn't looking he mouthed 'sorry' and left.

a/n:
Aw. Chris is a goat. :')
Soooo I have a new story titled The Fix, I feel like it's gonna be a good one.
Give it a read when you get the chance, hell...you probably already have the chance.

Read it!!!!