23. "She's a thot."

Chris

"N-Nothing."

I was beyond angry that a fuck nigga touched Forest. It's a good thing I don't know him or I swear he'd be choked.

I can tell Forest was too in distressed to re-tell what he'd been through...so I'd have to tell Brianna myself.

"Chris go in the house with your cousin, I'll tell Bria. Stay away from that boy, ok?"

He nodded his head and got out of the car, running inside the house.

"Chris what's going on?!"

"Well uh..this isn't easy to say but, when you left, Forest told me that...some guy, Noah, is it?"

"Noah? What did he do?! I knew there was something up with him!"

"He..basically uh...molested..Forest."

Her face changed to one that was expressionless. She looked at me like she was about to say something, but instead burst into tears.

"Bria.."

"Why couldn't I protect him better?! He doesn't deserve any of this!"

"This isn't your fault Bria-"

"Why is everything for us so fucked up?! What have I done wrong?" Bria muttered as she cried in her hands. I'm glad Forest wasn't the one to tell her, he would hate to see her like this.

Forest

I went into the house and searched for Greg, if I stay by him..Noah won't bother me.

I looked up and downstairs..but I couldn't find him.

"Hey buddy." I heard the familiar voice behind me.

I didn't turn around and I began running down the hall. Noah is bigger than me, and he caught up quickly.

"Forest? Why are you running from me?" He said grabbing my wrist and pulling me into the bathroom. I tried to scream for Bria but he covered my mouth. No matter how hard I bit him, he didn't let go. He hit me against the sink, making me stop biting.

"Your sister's prom is tomorrow. You know what that means?"

I shook my head no, still trying to pull away from him.

"We get some hours together, just me and you Forest. It'll be fun."

"No!" I screamed into his hand.

"Shhh stop all that screaming. Now, how about you go ahead and take off your-"

Suddenly the bathroom door opened, and it was Greg. Noah let go of me and pushed me away, as if he didn't do anything.

"The hell are you doing in here?! Why are you in here with him?!" Greg said grabbing me by my shirt.

"I have no idea why he came in here, he's acting weird." Noah said shaking his head.

I heard the front door open, then close. I ran out of the bathroom downstairs to Bria..who I can tell was sad. Meanwhile Greg was still yelling at me from upstairs.

"What's going on?" She asked me.

"Bria I don't want to stay here anymore!"

Greg came storming down the stairs, and Noah followed behind him.

"What the hell is wrong with your brother?" Greg yelled. It made me angry that he said that. Not because of what he said about me, but because he was yelling at Bria.

"My brother?! What's wrong with that weirdo you have living here?! Do you know that he's touching Forest?!"

"Do you expect me to believe that? Noah was a completely fine until you came here. If you want me to let you stay, you can't be starting drama."

Bria

Forest was holding on tightly to my leg. I can't believe Greg was taking Noah's side! Does he really think this is Forest's fault?!

"Bria I would never hurt Forest..I don't know what he told you but it isn't true." Noah said, sounding sincere.

I'd realized that I hadn't seen anything happen between them, but why would Forest lie? I looked down at Forest and sighed.

"Come upstairs." I told him quietly.

He followed me upstairs, and I ignored the mutters from Noah and Greg.

"Bria I promise I'm not lying-"

"Forest please. Not now." I said going into the room I was staying in. I closed the door and plopped down on the bed.

I looked over at my prom dress in the corner..I was starting to want to go less and less, but Chris thinks it'll be good for us, he's probably right.

I heard soft knocking on the door, I groaned as I stood up, and opened the door.

It was of course, Forest.

"Yes?"

He said nothing and lifted up his shirt, revealing a large bruise on his side.

"What happened?!"

"Noah slammed me on the sink."

"Wha-he?! Are you kidding?? We...we can't stay here." I said accepting our fate.

"Bria we don't have a house. We haves to stay."

"Forest you're not safe!"

"I can sleep in here with you." He said walking in and climbing into the bed.

"We can stay here on one condition, stay by my side at all times. When I go somewhere, you're going too."

"Where I will I go when you and Chris go to prom?"

"Where would you like to go?"

"Mmm Trey's house!"

By now Forest's friends Mom and I had an understanding, she knew what the situation was and always welcoming to Forest.

"I thought you were mad at Trey, didn't he take your girlfriend?" I said sitting on the bed with him.

"It wasn't his fault, she's a thot."

"A thot?! Where did you learn that word?"

"My friend Harry. He said that his mom is a thot because she had 10 boyfriends."

"Oh goodness."

Chris

I texted Bria, to make sure her and Forest were okay. No response.

She must be asleep, I thought.

When I was about to set my phone down, I got a message from a contact listed as, "Don't answer." Devyn.

|Don't Answer: |
I'm so sorry for getting you suspended. It was really mean what I said about your parents. You're honestly lucky to have a mom, even though she's fucked up.

|Me: |
She's dead Devyn. Fuck off.

I turned my phone off, not wanting to see her response, and went to sleep.

I have a big day ahead of me.

a/n:
This a short chapter...sorry!!!!

Hey if I upload a rant book, would you read it? I got a lot to say, lol.

vote !