37. "Weekend"

Bria

I was waiting for Chris to arrive when I noticed Forest dosing off on the floor.

I picked him up and placed him on the bed, he mumbled a bit but was fast asleep soon. I covered him in the blanket, locked the door, and closed the door behind me.

I went in to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I slightly dark bruise was forming on my cheek. I touched it, wincing a bit.

I just wanted to forget about this. This nigga is a whole goon who has my number, knows where I live, and is dangerous as hell.

As of now I couldn't fix it, but I could distract myself.

Chris

I texted Bria letting her know I was outside. I couldn't help but notice there was no cars outside, I guess she's home alone.

I didn't understand what was happening. We argued, she didn't text me for an hour, now she wants to fuck?

She came outside and walked up to the car.

"Noah and Greg left. Come inside."

I examined her face. No clear expression was indicated.

"What made you want to-"

"Chris, you coming in or not?"

I didn't say anything else and got out the car, following her into the house.

She led me up a staircase, and into a empty room with nothing but a bed and a nightstand.

"Where's Forest?"

"He's in our room, the door is locked don't worry."

"Then whose room is this?"

"It's an extra one. Stop asking so many questions and get undressed."

This isn't like her.

She stripped in front of me and I took my shirt off.

"What happened to your face?" I asked her, stating at a dark mark on the side of her face.

"Nothing." She mumbled, climbing on top of me. Not gonna lie, my dick stiffened immediately. But something just didn't feel right. She wasn't herself.

"Are you positive you want to do this?" I asked her.

She ignored me and unbuckled my belt.

"Bri."

"Yes baby?" She says nonchalantly, pulling my pants down to my ankles.

"What's up with you?"

"I really don't know what you mean." She said chuckling lightly, grinding on me.

"You're- a-acting..damn Bri." I couldn't finish my sentence because of the was she was grabbing me. She was trying to get me to stop asking questions, and it was working.

"I'm acting what?" She asked pulling my dick right out.

"Th-this ain't you."

"Then who is it Christopher?"

She must be possessed. But I was tired of trying to figure it out. She's driving me crazy.

"Do you want me to get the con-"

"Wait." She mumbled, scooting her body down until her face brushed past my navel. I already knew what she was gonna do, I just had to prepare myself.

Focus. Don't nut.

I made a promise to myself, last at least 15 minutes. That's all you need. You can do it.

"Bria..chill."

She looked up at me.

"Chill?"

"Yes, chill."

"Alright." She chuckled.

She stood up, and dug in the pocket of my pants before pulling out protection. She knew it'd be there.

She tossed it to me, waiting.

Bria

He was obviously nervous, shit I kind of was too. But there was so much more on my mind. This damn near seemed like nothing.

He fiddled with the gold wrapping, struggling to open it. I eventually grew frustrated and took it from his shaky hands, opening it myself.

"Thanks.."

I tried my hardest not to laugh at his nervousness, and how slowly he was sliding the condom on. Once he was finally situated, it sunk in how serious this was.

I pretended not to be scared and climbed back onto him.

"You good?" He asked me.

"Mhm."

No more words were exchanged between us when I slowly lowered myself onto him, making me wince in pain, worse than I'd expected.

Chris places his hands on my hips, still not saying a word.

I try letting him go a bit deeper, when all of a sudden my phone buzzed on the nightstand.

Braden.

It sounded like a threat when he told me that I needed to answer, but I didn't want to think about him right now. I can't.

I took the pain and went all the way down. Christopher gasped slightly as I began riding him. Braden left my mind, shit everything left my mind as the pain slowly, but surely subsided. The grip on my waist tightened, now I was sure he was enjoying this and so was I.

It seemed like hours, even though it's only been less than a half an hour. Each time I'd opened my eyes, I see my phone light up from texts. So I kept them closed.

My breathing grew heavy, the pleasure intensified, by now I couldn't even think straight. It was like a sudden jolt of energy, as I found myself dripping and cumming all over him. Literally seconds after he grunted, and I felt a little warm stream. Exhausted, I fell onto his chest.

"Babe." He said out of breath.

"Hm?"

"Please check your phone, someone is blowing it up."

I reluctantly got up, and grabbed my phone off the nightstand.

| Braden |

Sorry about earlier beautiful, idk what was going on.

can we talk?

wyd mama?

I'm not playing with you.

Your ass better be sleep.

BRIA!

I sighed and responded to the messages.

|Me: |
I'm sorry, just was studying for midterms. practicing french.

I chuckled to myself at the reply.

"Who's that?"

"Just this guy.."

"Braden huh? So I'm a side dude? Shit I can do that..." Chris mumbled.

"You might have to." I jokingly told him.

"I don't trust him."

"You shouldn't."

"I just wish I didn't fall in love with you, it wouldn't hurt that I have to see you with someone else." He said seriously.

"Chris please-"

"I'm sorry. I'll fulfill my side nigga job. He like nine to five, I'm the weekend." He said quoting SZA.

I rolled my eyes and took my phone in the bathroom with me. I need a shower.

a/n:
i wish my first time was that lit lmao nigga was like stroke, stroke, done :) lol no shade though.

y'all have a good day !