34. "Stop, drop, and roll."

Bria

"You have to be fucking joking—"

"Miss, please watch your language."

"You let my brother leave with a stranger?! Are you dumb?"

"He introduces himself as Forest's uncle, do you not know the young man?"

"Obviously— fuckkkk..."

"Would you like us to call the police ma'am?" The woman asked.

All I could think about was CPS breaking us apart. I'd have to go about this alone. If all else fails, that's what I'd have to do.

"No...I-" I sighed and stormed out of the office, exiting the school. I got in Christopher's car and he looked at me confused.

"Where's Forest?"

"Noah."

"Are you kidding me? Bria what are we doing? Call the-"

"CPS Chris! I'm not losing my brother when i can do this myself!" I pulled my phone out and opened the "Find My IPhone" app, showing where all our devices were located. Forest kept his iPad in his book bag, so it'd give me his current location.

"He's in Scarborough." I looked closely on the screen.

"Take me by Greg's house and I'll take his car." I told Chris, not wanting to drag him through this.

"I'm not letting you go to Scarborough alone, and I want to fight that nigga when I see him."

"You don't have to do this-"

"I do. I don't know if you understand, but your brother is important to me Brianna."

"Alright, but we do need to stop by the house. There's some stuff I need."

We practically sped down the road trying to get to Greg's house. I couldn't imagine what Noah would to forest without me there to protect him. He's a strong kid, but he couldn't take an almost 18 year old.

We finally pulled up and I practically jumped out the car.

I grabbed my charger and towel, and went upstairs to Greg's room. Thank god he wasn't home.

I opened his bedside drawer and grabbed the handgun sitting inside, wrapping it in the towel.

I ran back downstairs and outside to Chris's car.

"What's that?" He pointed to the towel.

"Protection."

"What babe? Now is not the time-"

"Not condoms, Chris. A gun." I rolled my eyes. "Can we get going please?"

Chris

It didn't scare me that a gun was siting in my car, it certainly wouldn't be the first time I was around guns or anything of the sort. For Bria, it was a different story.

After she gave me the location from her phone, we pulled off, and I noticed her getting antsy.

"You good?"

"What happens if we get pulled over? If they find the gun will we both go to jail?" She asked panicking.

"If you wouldn't look so suspicious no one will even be thinking about us. Relax, Bri. We'll be there in like 20 minutes. The location is someone's house."

We eventually pulled up, and there were two cars parked outside.

"What's our plan?" Bria asked me.