The Box

Wylan was in the bathroom pulling on his pajama pants when the doorbell rang.  

"Wy?  Can you get it?" called out Jesper.  He was in the restroom.

"Sure."  Wylan, foregoing his shirt, tromped out of the closet, his room, and down the stairs to the front door.  Wylan looked through the peephole.  No one was there.  Where was that confounded maid though?  She was supposed to get the doors.  Wylan sighed, opening the door.  It seemed since no one was out there it was just silly children ding-dong ditching them.  (Lol, did anyone else do this when they were younger?)

Wylan opened the door, a small package was waiting for him.  Picking it up, he looked at it quizzically.  No one had ordered anything recently.  At least he didn't think anyone had.  Closing the door with a foto he lugged the surprisingly heavy box into the kitchen.

"Jes!  Did you order anything recently?" yelled Wylan up the stairs, letting out an oof! as he set down the box.  Pushing his curls out of his face he realized he needed a haircut.

"No," was all Jesper said as he came into the room.  

"What do you think this is?"  Jesper crinkled his nose at the awful stench coming from the simple brown box.

"I have no idea, Wy."  Wylan grabbed a knife, and walked back over, slitting the tape holding down the flaps.

"Oh my God," Wylan breathed as they beheld what was in the box.  A giant, bloody mass.

"What is that?" Jesper asked, trying to examine it without touching it.  Wylan was paler than ever, and he clutched Jesper's arm.

"It's Tristan's head."

Hey guys!  Hoped you enjoyed this!  Tante chapter coming out next!  Please pardon any mistakes, vote, and comment!

-MOJ