Blackmail

Heleen lifted her dainty tee cup to her mouth, looking over the rim of the cup at Kaz.  He sat in a chair, shifting around uncomfortably.

"What do you want, Brekker?" she asked, taking a sip. The tea burned her tongue but she refused to let that show.

"Why?" That was all he said, but she knew what he meant.

"Wylan cut off the money for the deal. It was only a matter of time of course, but I had to scare him back into it."

"By killing his son?"

"It was the only way!" Tante exclaimed.  Kaz stood up and glared down at her.

"Killing innocents is not the way I do things Heleen.  I am done with this.  With you, the deal, everything.  Consider my debt paid."  Kaz turned on his heal to leave and Heleen felt rage boil up in her.

"I forbid you from leaving my house!"  Kaz gave her a heated gaze over his shoulder.

"How are you going to stop me?"  Heleen set down her tea cup and stood, walking over to him.  She was hardly eye level with him even in her heels, but at least she didn't have to look up to him.

"You leave, and I tell Jesper and Wylan you killed their child."  Kaz took a step towards the door, and Heleen flipped out her phone.

"Just a few clicks away and you could be in prison, or killed."  Kaz growled,

"You have no proof."

"Staging is easy.  And plus, you're friends are more likely to believe me over you.  The Fayheys already think you killed Tristan, and took Lihvia."  Anger rolled off Kaz in waves, and Heleen knew he knew she was right.

"You can't blackmail me."  Heleen stride forwards, walking her fingers up his chest.

"But I can."  She saw in his eyes that Kaz would not risk it, so she put her phone away.

"Good boy," she cooed as he stepped away from the door.  Kaz glared at her and said,

"What do you want me to do if I'm to stay here?"  Heleen have him a roguish grin.

"Follow me."

Hey guys!  Hope you enjoyed this!  I'll try to update again later but I can't promise anything.  Please pardon any mistakes and vote.  Also, comment!

-MOJ