Kaz

Haha little children! I will be doing a Kuwei and Inej chapter because you didn't ask for it. Also, there will be mature content.

Inej and Kuwei walked into their hotel room, Inej locking the door securely. She turned to him, and Kuwei was pulling his shirt off. He always slept without it. Inej walked over, and took the shirt off the floor, folding it neatly and placing it in his drawer. From behind Kuwei put his hands on her shoulders.

He buried his face in her neck and Inej lifted a hand, patting his head awkwardly. Kuwei lifted his head, trailing kisses up her neck. He tugged on her earlobe with his teeth and Inej turned around, breaking free of his grasp.

Inej looked deep into his golden eyes, sorting through her emotions. Then she grabbed his face and kissed him. It was hot and needy, coursing through her body and electrocuting her. Kuwei's hands held her neck, and they trailed down, lifting up on her shirt. Inej lifted her arms and broke away.

Kuwei discarded the shirt on the floor, his fingers going to her waist. Iej trailed her fingers down his back as his lips made a scorching trail down her neck, and lower. Inej's breath quickened as he undid her top garment and she became bare.

"Kuwei..." she moaned, tugging on his hair.  His golden eyes raised to meet her and she pushed him back, toward the bed.   The back of his legs hit it and he sat down.  Inej sat beside him and their kissing continued, bodies twisted slightly.

"Saints," she groaned as his prying fingers pulled down all of her bottom garments.  Inej did the same to him.  As she looked him over her mouth dried and her breath quickened.  Kuwei smirked at her and pushed Inej back down on the bed.  As he lay atop her he murmured,

"You are mine."  Then he entered her.  Inej screeched into his neck and Kuwei chuckled, fingers running through her hair.  As he moved inside her Inej moaned,

"Saints help me Kaz."  Kuwei paused, and Inej's eyes flew open.  Shit.

Hey guys!  Please pardon any mistakes and stuff I'm on my phone.  Which autocorrects their frickin names!  Hope you enjoyed it.  Hope y'all are liking the story.  BTW comment what you think the deal is!  And your thoughts on the relationships!  Anyways, if you love this story vote and comment!  Happy Halloween y'all!  This is my present to you guys, it will haunt you, lol!

-MOJ