You Cant Call Me Frog Anymore

*Mareoa's POV*

embarassed? thats an understatement.There was no words to explain how I felt at the moment. I just cant deal with this bullshit. I feel so stupid. I fucked up with Diamond. I fucked up big time.

When she ran into Frog's arms I knew I lost her.Cassie set me up. I hate that girl. She played me good. I guess I would try to go talk to Diamond later.

*Diamonds POV*

I finally got my answer. Mareoa didnt want me. He was just playing with me. I felt so dirty. So filthy. I was ashamed of myself. I owed my grandparents an apology.

"Diamond your pale" Frog says to me.

I just look at him. No words could come out. I was speechless. Frog was the only one that cared at the moment. I needed him here. Hell he is the best friend a girl could ask for. Thats all that mattered.

When we pulled up to Frog's house I didnt get out. Frog came over to my door and picked me up.

He then carried me all the way to my guest bedroom. He unlaced my boots and then placed me under the cover.

"Ice Cream and horror films?" he ask.  I nod my head. He understood me so well.

When he left out all my thoughts started sinking in. The memories, the kisses....my stomach churned at the thought.

I was feeling sick. I quickly ran into the bathroom and emptied out the contents of my stomach. I needed to wash away the feeling. I needed to wash Mareoa away.

I flushed the toilet then went and found my pajama shorts and a tank top. I then went back into the bathroom and cut the hot water on.

After it steamed up I entered and let the stinging water burn my skin til it adjusted. I then started scrubbing. I scrubbed so hard my skin turned red and then a bruise formed. I  realized I had done enough.

I turned the water off then wrapped myself in a towel. My wet hair was the only thing keeping me from zoning out. I guess that was the best.  I put my undergarments and pajamas on and brushed my teeth to get rid of the taste.

After I felt calm I walked out to Frog popping a horror film inside the DVD. On the guest bed was a gallon of chocolate chip cookie dough ( my favorite) and Frogs favorite: Turtle tracks.

I hopped into the bed and got under the covers. Frog had popped the movie in when the door downstairs was being knocked on.

"Ill go get it" he says. I nod and open my gallon of Ice Cream.

I can hear Frog talking downstairs. He seemed a little mad. Then I recognized the other voice.

"Let me see her Frog" Mareoa snarls.

"You listen and you listen well Mareoa you are a fucking idiot that girl was about to confess her love to  you but you fucked it up" Frog spat back.

"Frog you are my bestfriend you know me" Mareoa says.

Frog doesnt reply for a couple minutes.

But when he does I was completely shocked.

"Use to be bestfriend Mareoa....You cant call me Frog anymore....were not friends" Frog says.

Before Mareoa can reply Frog slams the door in his face. I run back to the bed and pretend like I heard nothing.

Frog comes back up and presses play on the screen before grabbing his tub of Ice cream and beginning to eat. All I could do was sit there and sneak glances at him.

I just fucked up a friendship.

-IS FROG RIGHT FOR WHAT HE DID?-

-HOW DO YOU THINK DIAMOND FEELS?-

LET ME KNOW AND THANKS FOR THE LOVE AND APPRECIATION....CONTINUE TO FOLLOW MY TWITTER: @TUPACS_BLASIAN

P.S.....THE UPDATES ARE SHORT BRCAUSE IVE BEEN REALLY BUSY HOPE YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND WELP UNTIL NEXT TIME-XOXO-DESTINI♥