A night to remember Part 3

I have pictures of Mareoa, Diamond, George, and Frog posted on some of the first pages let me know whats you think.....Also Im human...I fell asleep sorry :/

Im not going to lie....I fell asleep trying to make this chapter.....Good thing I saved it before I did.....Sorry I didnt lie I just fell asleep....THIS CHAPTER IS NOT EDITED SORRY FOR MISTAKES....VOTE ,COMMENT, FOLLOW....welp let's go

___________________________________

We made it to the country and I was grateful of that. We had 3 hours until Halloween officially started.

I was ready to prank Frog and eat candy....

I had so many intentions tonight...one of them didnt involve somebody getting hurt though.

I think I should continue though.

"Katy....Jessy come on you two" I say referring to my little cousins.

They both had their costumes on and Katy's shocked the hell out of me.

Katy never obeyed aunt Queen she was always rebellious and if my aunt queen saw her outfit tonight she would beat her ass.

Katy is 16 while my little cousin Jessy is 14...Im glad she wasnt growing up fast.

Jessy treated me like I was her mom. She loved being around me though. She hated the aunt Queen life style. Instead of arguing with Katy I wrote my grandma a note and left it on the door and we all hopped back into the cars.

Katy rode with Abi and Frog while Jessy Rode with me, Mareoa and George.

We got in a buckled up.

"Your Cousin Katy is coming to the party?" George asked.

I sighed. "Yup...ill just keep close watch of her" I say.

"Wait if your going to a party where am I going?" Jessy says.

I laugh. "Little one ive had this all planned out there is a get together at Georges house....his little sister is your age...you will be over there until its time for the mash up then we are going to come get you and Mason (Georges sister) and I will let you two watch t.v in my room and go thru my make up" I ramble.

She gives me a quiet okay and I turn the radio up in the car.

Dark horse by Katy Perry was on and Juicy J was about to start rapping.

Uh

She’s a beast

I call her Karma

She eats your heart out

Like Jeffrey Dahmer

Be careful

Try not to lead her on

Shorty’s heart is on steroids

Cause her love is so strong

You may fall in love

When you meet her

If you get the chance you better keep her

She's sweet as pie but if you break her heart

She'll turn cold as a freezer

That fairy tale ending with a knight in shining armor

She can be my Sleeping Beauty

I’m gon’ put her in a coma

Woo!