The Truth

HEY GUYS!!! IM UPDATING TODAY AND TOMORROW SO YA....WELL....LETS GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD...THIS CHAPTER IS NOT EDITED SORRY FOR MISTAKES

sorry its soo short

___________________________________

The Truth isnt revealed how one wants it to be revealed...The truth usually hurts and is revealed in the most unexpected ways..-Anonymous

*Next Morning*

"Ill be back after the game tonight" Mareoa says to me grabbing my hands.

I nod my head and he kisses my forehead before looking towards my dad.

"I got this Mareoa...thanks for everything your doing" good luck with your game tonight" my dad says.

Mareoa nods then looks at me one more time before walking out.

My dad then sits in the chair Mareoa was in. He takes a deep breathe then sighs.

"Diamond...I never really got to know you....thats my fault...but if you would take some time out to get to know me, im sure we can get along well" he says.

"Well what do you wanna know?" I asked.

"Tell me what you love, what you hate" he says.

I smile. "I love writing...I love fishing, hunting, traveling....I love to take risk...Poetry is another love of mine...Ummm I love black and purple, and jewelry,  I also love ed sheeran and singing...but most of all...I loved my mom" I say.

He sinks his head. "Okay now tell me what you hate" he says.

"I hate Wasabi...I hate the color yellow...I hate when people interrupt me while I'm talking. ...I hate when my belly button ring gets caught on my shirt....I hate people who walk out on me....Most of all I hate Roman" I say.

He nods. "Im suprised you dont hate me" he says.

I roll my eyes. "Im not gonna hate you for walking out on me....I do wanna know why you left though" I say.

He runs his hand thru his long black hair.

"Diamond...When your mom got pregnant I was terrified...I didnt know how to be a father...I barerly knew how to flip a burger...one day I decided if I moved to California and went to school maybe I could provide for you...I tried to get Hayley (Diamonds Mom) to move out there with me but she disagreed...I told her I was coming back and I thought she understood...until One day I got 8 huge boxes....filled with my stuff...I knew she had found somebody different. I tried to find you several times...but nobody knew where you were.I stopped looking after a while...I never got over your mom though..she was a goddess and now that I look at you...you resemble her so much..its scary...Im sorry Diamond...I tried but if you give me a chance I will make up for those years I missed." he says.

I look at him and see the pain in his eyes. This was my only living parent....I dont want anything to happen to him...I couldnt risk him dieing and me not getting to know him.

"Well your here....We can start off with some bonding dad...I really wanna get to known you dad....I heard so many things about you from Grandma..I hope we can patch things up" I say.

He smiles. "Yeah darling.....I hope we can patch things up too" he says.

Just then my stomach growled....

My dad looked at me. "Hospital food?" he questions.

I turn my nose up. "No sir"  I say.

He smiles. "Well then what you craving baby girl?" he asks.

I think and then it hits me. "Pizza and wings" I say.

He smiles. "Your wish is your fathers command" he says.

I laugh. "Your going to order over the phone or go to the place?" I ask.

"Ill order over the phone and pick it up if your comfortable being in here a few minutes by yourself" he says.

I nod my head agreeing.

He pulls out his phone and it catches my eye.

"Dad do you sell drugs?" I ask.

He booms with laughter.

"No Diamond..I told you I went to college...I own a chain of restaurants...Im an Ceo not a drug lord" he says.

I look at the ground slightly embarrassed.

"Sorry dad" I mumble.

"Its okay sweet pea..." he says.

I get off the bed and sit near the window.

My dad orders the food and lays back in the chair. I rose up to go back to the bed when the doctor comes in and looks at me.

"Hey Diamond....how you feeling?" the doctor ask checking my eyes.

I nod. "Im fine....but doc I have a question.." I start.

He smiles. "Go ahead" he says.

"Can I got to the opening game tonight....at School?"I ask.

He looks at me. "Yeah....But I want you back before 9:30" he says.

I nod. "Okay...I promise I say." he smiles at me.

"Make sure you take your father....he is really trying" he whispers.

I smile and nod. He walks out an dleaves me in the room with my dad...My REAL dad.

___________________________________

SORRY I DIDNT UPDATE YESTERDAY OR THE DAY BEFORE..I WAS BUSY BUT GUYS I WILL UPDATE TODAY AND AND TOMORROW.....THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT...I LOVE YOU GUYS.....SOOO YEAH    VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW IT MEANS THE WORLD....ALSO TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK....-XOXO-DESTINI