Oh Boy..here we go

Im in a shitty mood...like I really just want to lay in my bed....watching law and order SVU and reading wattpad books.....thats how shitty my day is...you guys usually cheer me up though....THIS CHAPTER IS NOT EDITED SORRY FOR MISTAKES.

____________________________________________

I woke up the next morning and yawned. Yesterday was a good day...The carnival was amazing and well lets just say I had more fun then I had in a while. This morning though...the cramps were starting to hurt worser then stepping on a lego.

I tried to get up but my cramps wouldnt let me. I felt paralyzed from the waist down.

"Mareoa!!" I yell.

He came running into the room followed by Frog and Abi.

"I didnt call both of you...just Mareoa" I say rolling my eyes.

Abi and Frog go back downstairs.

"Whats wrong?" Mareoa ask.

"I cant move...I have the worse cramps ever and im bloated" I rant.

Mareoa scratches his head.

"Whats bloated? " he ask.

"Never mind that..."I say.

"Well what do you want me to do?" he ask.

"I want you to take me to the bathroom...then cuddle with me and watch chick flicks and eat ice cream and tell me you like my hair" I say seriously.

"umm ill take you in the bathroom but Abi will step in for all that other stuff" he says.

I sigh as he comes over and picks me up bridal style.

He takes me into the bathroom and closes the door behind me.

"You up for school today?" Mareoa ask through the door.

"Not really" I answer.

"Good me either" Mareoa replys.

I finish up and get myself together.

Mareoa comes back in and takes me back to the bed.

"You hungry?" he ask.

I nod and he smiles.

"Pizza?...Chinese?...Jamaican? " he suggest.

"Pizza" I say.

He grabs the phone and leaves the room. I turn on the T.V and start watching Pretty Little Liars.

Mareoa comes back into the room and smiles.

"2 large cheese pizzas with barbecue wings" he says.

I smile back as he gets in the bed next to me. I turn on my stomach and grip the purple teddy bear. It was bigger then me so my body wrapped around the waist of it.

Mareoa started rubbing small circles into my back and I smiled into the teddy. The little circles were loosening my muscles up.

"Where are Frog and Abi?" I ask.

"They left for school" Mareoa says.

I say nomore as he continues rubbing circles into my back. 

Before you know it im out cold again.

*30 minutes later*

I was having a dream about my celebrity crush Alex Turner lead singer  from Arctic Monkeys when the smell of pizza  hit my nose.

I get up and Mareoa is taking a huge bite out the pizza.

I scowl and slap him in the back of the head.