Chapter Ten

"Who the fuck- Edward isn't it?" I say with a lot of sass.
"Shut the fuck up and listen up." He obviously wasn't having it.

I tried getting up but barely could. I gave him a death glare.
"Oo how terrifying," Edward said smirking stepping closer.
"I'm going to kick you little ass once I get out here you little shit," I say my jaw clenched.
"Feisty aren't you?" He mocked, "And if you say so we'll just wait for a little before training you. We need someone like you. Someone who isn't afraid too speak there mind and fight without hesitation."
What. "No! I'm not fighting anyone unless it's yourself! Now let me go." He takes a couple steps forward giving me an obvious idea.
"That won't be happening anytime soon darling~" After what he says I cringe a little and kick his legs making him lose balance and fall, not a hard fall but enough to hurt your arm or hip.
"Damn it y/n. That's extra training for you." He smirks.
"Gross." Is all I say. In response I get a kick in the gut, I groaned in pain and clutched my stomach like it would help.
"Fuck...you" I manage to say.
"Fuck you too sweetheart." He leaves the room. Goddamnit, I need help, Max's help. I hope he's coming soon...

Max's POV

"DAMNIT DAVID LET ME HAVE A DAMN BOAT ALREADY I NEED IT."
"MAX LANGUAGE- why do you need it so badly?"
"Because I just do. Now let me have one." I say a little too sternly.
"DAVID I NEED YOU REAL QUICK!"
"COMING! We'll talk about this later Max." He says returning to his normal optimistic self and goes it over to Gwen and Nikki. I turn to the boats and grab one heading off to go save Y/N. God, I hope she's alright, I swear I'll kick their asses when I get there.

~Meanwhile a few moments later~

Y/N's POV

I've found a sharp piece of metal and tried to unlock myself- keyword tried turns out it was a weak piece of metal that bent easily I got too frustrated and waited a little longer till a short man? Kid? Came in he said to refer to himself as Snake. So I do. He unlocks and drags me somewhere else I try to get out his grip but. Damn, how the fuck? He slaps at my hand and kicks my shin
"KNOCK IT OFF."
"THEN LET ME GO BITCH" I punch straight in the jaw. Which sends his hands to his face. I'm free.
"SHES OUT" Fuck who else is here except the two idiots?

Max's POV

I sprint a little after arriving at there camp, I look around after I hear someone yell 'She's out' I hurry to wear I heard them, my heart is pounding I'm not used to this. I finally find one of the weirdos- Pikeman. I take a deep breath and sprint after to where he's going.
I catch up to where he stops I see my chance and punch him in the back sending him in surprise and shock, then falls to my feet, I look up and see y/n's face I sigh relieved, she's- not completely okay she has a bruised cheek and a one on her arm. I rush up to her.
"HOLY SHIT-"

"SHUT IT LETS GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE. NOW." She says in a whisper-yell like she's out of breath. She grabs my arm and starts running for the beach, "Wh-Were is the boat?" She says panting.
"Over this way" I grab her hand and run over to the direction of the boat. We find it and get in before we see the four emerge from the forest.
"ILL GET YOU Y/N! DONT DOUBT ME, DARLING!" Edward yells
"FUCK OFF!" I yell in response.
I look at her and she's looking back at me her eyes are watery. All I do is hug her and she hugs back tight. "Thank you, Max."

//Alright here's Chapter ten, how violent. I hope your enjoying the story!
Also happy birthday to Neko_Girl64!!I hope your having or had a wonderful day!!
See you all next week!💙//