Chapter Thirteen

Max's POV

"I feel like something bad might happen soon. Do you get that feeling?" I've never felt or had this weird feeling before its weird and bothering.
"Yeah, I used to all the time at home. Its nice not having that feeling anymore. But I think it might be fine unless someone you or we don't like? What do you think" She rambled on.
"That's the thing I don't know what it is it'd have to be someone like Pikeman or fucking Daniel."
"Daniel?"
"Cultist. Looks exactly like David except for the outfit and color of hair and personality. He s fucking terrible. I had to put my trust into David and thank god he understood what was happening.. Well maybe maybe not." I shrugged
"Sounds like a nightmare"
"Felt like it."
"Welp... Since the other campers aren't do anything I'll be right back. I need to go ask David and Gwen of something." I hurried off to one of the cabins I just left her confused.. Oh well

"Hey uh David and Gwen? Don't say anything because I swear if you do-"
"What is it, Max?" Gwen said in her Monotone voice.
"I uh need help with asking y/n if... She can... Go on a date? With me?" I looked down David gasped and squealed and Gwen was in shock.
"What?! Just help me with okay? Like-like how to ask where to ask where we would have the date..? Because I obviously don't know." I say shaking my head at them. "Well do it somewhere quite or where it is quiet, like around this time, sunset wise, which is almost over. Like in yours or her tent, where people probably wouldn't be listening to as much." Gwen stated going on smiling smiling about it.
"Yeah! And the date should be somewhere beautiful!! More than here of course!" David beamed happily, of course, I already had a use where it'd be, and the other lake I was just at. I just nodded to their answers
"Mhmm... Well, I think I'll ask her later like tomorrow or the day after? Yeah." They both nodded and I started to walk out "...Thanks guys." and I walked out.

I went back to y/n, I saw that she had just got into her tent. She had put on a grey sweatshirt on, it was cute on her, I smiled a little at her. She looked cozy with it already playing away on her guitar, it sounded amazing. I'm in my thoughts I can think this and be okay with it but not be at the same time. Right?
"Hey, Max what was up with earlier you kinda rushed off.."
"Oh yeah I had to ask something i-important" I rubbed the side of my neck"
"Alright that's reasonable, are you alright?" I started drifting in my thoughts of how it was going to go if it would happen right if anything might go wrong. Like what if one of the campers found out. What if Harrison shows up and fucks it up.. What if she rejects me!? What if Pi-"
"MAX!"
"WHAT?" I realized my breathing was quick and hard.
"Are you alright?! What are you thinking about?? What the fuck happened?"
"N-No its nothing just worrying a little too much about what'll happen soon."

"What the hell are you worried about so much about??!" She put her hand on mine holding it. "You'll find out soon- as in I'll tell you soon. Promise?"

"Good. Just tell me when you're alright with saying so." I nodded and face her a weak fake smile. She shook her head smiling and ruffled my hair, I grunted and fixed it if you could even call it fixing it back up.

Edward POV

"GOD DAMNIT SHE GOT AWAY WITH THAT STUBBORN IDIOT. We have to get her back she was a great fighter too! I can't believe her!"
"Look we'll try and get her back. We just need a plan of attack. And well an actual plan this time." Snake was saying.
"Are you saying that the last time wasn't a plan?" I threatened almost.
"No.. I'm just saying that we need either a better time better watch and better attack." I thought about it and nodded.
"Hmm... Yes we should"