Chapter Nine

Edward's POV

I got her on the boat and I'm on my way, but while I leave I hear a rustle, I swear if its one of those campers or the counselors, so I hurry it up and head back to my camp.

Max's POV

I see them leaving and try to hurry over but I got caught on a bush. I sigh annoyed, Fuck, how am I supposed to get over their now? I walk over to Nikki's tent and wake her up.
"Nikki, wake up! Nikki!" I whisper while walking in. She sits up, she's awake.
"Huh? Max? What are you Doing up at like maybe three or five in the morning?"
"I heard something and I checked y/n's tent, she wasn't even their so I look around and see her but looking like she was being slightly dragged by someone."
"Dragged? And do you know who?"
"Her arm was over his shoulder and his arm around her waist, and it might be Edward from the Wood Scout-"
"Oh god, them, gross, yeah we really need to get her back quick..."
"T H A T S W H A T I M S A Y I N G" I whisper-yell to her.
"Alright alright, I'll help you save you're girrrlfriend~"
"Shut up. Just stay here tell Neil and Distract David and Gwen away from me, alright?" "Awwww" She whines, "I wanna help though!"
"Nikki I got this don't worry."
She sighs and nods "Fiiine- alright I will, now go get her already!"
"I will I will! I need to think of something on the way!"

Y/n's POV

I woke up in a dark room, I'm on the cold cement floor the only sound was two or three people talking nearby. Am I chained? To the wall... Oh god, I move around struggling to try to slip my hands though, they're too tight. I stop when I hear the door open.
"Good morning sunshine" I can tell he's smiling.
"Who the fuck- Edward isn't it?" I say with a lot of sass.
"Shut the fuck up and listen up." He obviously wasn't having it.