Chapter Eighteen

I followed Gwen into the cabin, I saw y/n on table, there were bandages on the table, and David was washing off some of the blood that was on her arms and legs, she hissed at some of the pain, she'd pull her arm or leg away and David would pull it back towards him. She had an ice bag/pack one side of her face. I hurried towards her "You alright? Now at least" I looked up at her setting my hands on the table.
"OW FUCK" David opened his mouth but closed it probably knew it was reasonable to say that.
"A little better? This pain is fucking killing me." I nod setting my head on the table looking up at her, I look at Gwen and David and they seem occupied with Y/n. I slowly grab Y/n's hand and held it, I saw a weak smile before it faded just as quick as it showed. She closed her eyes but still hissing and pulling away, after a while she stopped and only flinched once and awhile. She kept a hold of my hand the whole time until they started to wrap up the other arm. I don't think they noticed us.

"Thanks.." She said while she jumped off the table almost losing her balance. David quickly caught her.
"You need to lay down for hours... Maybe a day." Stated Gwen. Y/n nodded... I noticed her being quite quiet.. When the older two they talked to each other and asked her questions but she shrugged or didn't reply at all... Is she alright?? Did something happen?? What'd they do to her?? Did she see anything?? Why the fuck is she so fucking quiet y/n, Oh my god say something we need to hear your voice.
"She might answer later," I say looking up at them.

We walk into her tent and she stands there looking off into space, I slowly walk up to her, she turns to face me before I get up to her, her eyes are all watery and I'm taken by surprise? She sniffs and looks at her with a worried expression. She walks closer putting her head on my shoulder, I wrap my arms around her and she wraps hers around me.
"I-it'll be alright. Its okay, don't worry." I feel her nod keeping her head on my shoulder. I rub her back hopefully comforting her well. A few minutes later she told me she's taking a nap, which y'know... Reasonable. So I walk out and hang around Neil.

David's POV

Oh my goodness, I've never seen someone so hurt! I set her one of the high tables. I gave her a hug, she flinched at it, which was strange other than fact that she's hurt. But it was still a little before I gave her the hug. She nuzzled her head in my shoulder, "I'm so sorry. I didn't know, I didn't-"
"David. It's not your fault don't apologize. I'll be fine eventually." She cut me off
"But it's my fault Max didn't get you sooner."
"I'm sure theirs a reasonable explanation on why he couldn't get me other than you just didn't let him." I looked at her Worriedly "R-Right David? I-It wasn't because y-you just wouldn't let him.. R-Right?" I nodded slow and shakily as tears came to her eyes "Then what was it?"
"Y/n, I can't tell you that's the thing."

"What? Fi-Alright." I could tell she was about to give some sort of rude behavior but stopped. A few tears went down her face. I feel so bad oh my goodness. But we just couldn't we have our reasons.

"David. Y-your perfectly fine," she reassures me and I smile at her nodding

Y/N's POV

I need to sleep but don't want to because of the dreams. I need to stop thinking that's what I should do that's for sure. Holy shit just sleep. Jeez. I close my eyes and think of anything but those other things, and drift off.