Chapter Twenty-Two

Max's POV

"IT'S FUCKING DANIEL I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD!"
"God Max chill out, I doubt it, come on get over it!" Neil says.
"Yeah, Max... But I mean I did tell y/n about it and she even said it sounds weird.."
"See! Even y/n thinks it's weird, and she wasn't even their!"
"Dude calm the hell down, you're blowing this out of proportion!" I take a long sigh and roll my eyes.
"Fine, I'm fine now. But I'm still thinking it's him no doubt. I even saw his stupid David hair puff but fucking blonde!"
"You're not fine Max you're still freaking out about it." Neil rolls his eyes back, I take a deep breath and sit down, I then lay down.
"Fine fine fine" I repeat, The two nod.
"Now, if you're down with your freak out, wanna go get something to eat?" Neil asks "Only if you stop freaking out." I swear the whole day I could roll my eyes at some of the shit he says.
"Alright alright, I'll stop talking about him for now alright? Now let's get food I'm fucking starving." Neil and I get up and head out, on our way I see y/n laughing with Preston, hmh, knows about theater, swear if he likes her. I glare at Preston without realizing it until Neil says something about it.
"Uh? Why are you glaring at Preston? Did he do something? Or you just glaring at him because he's hanging out with yyy/n? huh?" Oh my fucking god, hm I wonder which reason.
"Fucking guess."
"Oh, a little upset now? jeez."
"Neil shut the fuck up you sound so fucking similar to other people I hate." Neil nods and seems like he got the point because he's not saying anything I response He shakes his head.
"Sorry about that I don't know why I was kinda acting like that.." He apologizes, weird but I accept.
"Just don't act that way, it's annoying and drives me crazy, but you're fine, it's alright," I say kinda quickly to hurry it up. We're at a table eating whatever the hell they serve today, I'm not quite sure what it is but its edible at least, not that good, but edible.

David's POV

Today is Saturday, the kids, Gwen and I get a day off sorta of camp activities, but I have a weird feeling about today, I don't know what it is but I hope it'll be great or wonderful! I walk over to Gwen to see what she's up to and it looks like she's just reading her weird magazines again.
"Heya Gwen! How are you doing this morning!"
"I'm fine David, and how are you?" She says still looking at her magazine.
"Well, I'm doing great thank you! I also just have an off feeling about today."
"That's great David, and kinda odd but okay." Gwen's so great, isn't she?

I wander outside to see how everyone doing and it looks great! All except for Nerf, "Nerf that's not how we treat people!!"
"Fine" He rolls his eyes and shoves Dolph aside, I shake my head and keep looking around with a smile on my face! I see Harrison practicing his magic, and Nerris in her castle, Nikki and Space Kid playing on the ground with the rockets he has, Erid sitting around looking cool and Preston and Y/N are hanging out and laughing, good I'm glad she's getting along and feeling better hopefully, I don't see Max or Neil anywhere so I look in the Mess Hall and see them talking, I smile and walk out without interrupting them.

I got back to my cabin and immediately turn around from a knock at my door. Wonder who it could be! I open the door and it's Daniel!
"Daniel! What are you doing here are you feeling better?" Daniel nods.
"Oh so much better! AND I was wondering if I could have a second chance with the camp? I need a job and you know me come on?" I have a skeptical thought.
"I don't know Daniel, you acted very rudely when you were here last, and I don't know how my campers would act if they knew you were here.." his expression changes to an upset one.
"Oh come on David a second chance won't hurt right?" I think about it.
"Uhh, yeah alright I guess so, just don't do what you did last time alright?" "Promise!" Daniel says happily I smile and nod at him.
"Alright, then you're working here again." We smile at each other, I don't know how I'm going to tell the campers this, especially Max...

//I hope y'all are liking it, finally got a longer chapter in and how was this, and Saturday is my birthday!! See you on Friday!