Chapter Two

You strum it, and end up playing a little sing to yourself quietly, and smiling to yourself, you sigh when you finish the song and put it back in the corner, that usually calmed you down, you peaked out and walked out it was around what seemed about four? So you went to talk to a new person or two, you went up to the boy who had a magician outfit.

You walk up to the stage he's on and smiles at him.
"Well hello there! What's your name?" He says smiling
"I'm Y/n! And yourself?"
"I am Harrison! The magician!" He says making a small bouquet spear and giving it to her, pfft charms, anyways, you take the flowers, they smell so good.
"Woah! That was amazing thank you!" This has been a really good first impression, hopefully, he doesn't fuck it up.
"No problem my pleasure." He does a little stage bow like someone would do at the end of there performance,
"So you must be pretty new here huh?" He asks sitting at the edge of the stage
"Yes actually, I got here a few hours ago and got the tour from Max? Was it? Yeah, he gave me the tour."
"Max? Really? That's interesting." You cut in a little.
"Gwen and David told him to a few times, making him do so actually..."
"Ah! Makes more sense now that I know that!"
"Hah... Yeah" You two didn't know exactly what to talk about, "So uhm... Im gonna meet other people" You say awkwardly he chuckles at the awkwardness and slightly waves
"Alright, goodbye y/n!"

Max's POV
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

Ahg! Why! She seems really positive and happy! Why?... Also, why is she cute? Wait yeah... She's actually pretty cute... I think to myself shaking my head. I stand up and peek out of my tent.
What? Why is she with Harrison? I watch them a little bit and roll my eyes when he makes flowers appear, oldest trick out of the book, I mean really- Oh wow, she took them too, huh. I shake my head ignoring what he did I walk out and see her walking towards Neil, ugh great, guess I'll go hang out with Nikki. I turn to the entrance of the woods and hey there she is.
I walk over and we walk into the forest, I can't help but notice myself looking back at her, to see what she's up to till I can't see her anymore.

Y/n's POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°

That was interesting, I liked the flowers when though its one of the oldest tricks, or at least for magicians, anyways, I quickly put the flowers in my tent and head over to the person in the yellow sweater, I wave and he waves back in nervousness and confusion, "Hi!" I say hoping to sound happy "I'm uhm, y/n, I'm pretty new here as you could tell." I say hoping that doesn't sound rude.
"Oh uh hey, I'm Neil, and yeah I can tell because I've never seen you before." I nod in agreement knowing the same.
"So what are you in for? Physics? Bad fashion?" I laugh kiddingly.
"No, in fact, I'm here for Science and more camp." He rolls his eyes and I nod still smiling, but it slowly falling
"Ooh! That sounds really cool! How's that workin' out for ya?"
"How do 'ya' think? The science shit here is godawful! Like seriously their 'microscope' is a magnifying glass and a tag saying its a microscope." He crossed his arms.
"So shitty?" I say with not much expression.
"Exactly" He nods. "So anyhow, what did you sign up for?" I sigh and holds my arm
"I actually wasn't signed... For anything actually... Yeah." I nervously laugh it off "Actually kinda grateful I left that place, but it still sucks I'm here, I mean it's alright- but like theirs...better? Sorry..?" I kept telling my self to be quiet trying not to talk awkwardly, well, too late for that...
"Oh my god, that sounds really bad, and its no need to be sorry, it is true that there is better, but the better probably has snottier or preppy kids" I stand kinda confused but nod "Flower Scouts, their terrible, or at least annoying.." He says moving his hand or wrist in a circular motion.
"Oh! I've heard of them, but yeah, from what I've heard its great there."
"It is but not the kids that go there"
"So You've seen it?"
"Yeah, long story though so I'm not going to get into it..." I nod understanding.
Turning my head a little to look around "So what's there to do for fun here?" I ask shrugging.
"Not much, I mean you could ask David and he would sing you a-" I cut him off
"No. Thank. You. I heard David and singing. I wouldn't like to hear that." I shake my head holding my hand up as well.
"I get that it gets annoying. Even though we've only heard it three or four times, it's quite a lot though because weeeeve gooot-!"
"Please do not start that song." I chuckle a bit, starring intensifies as Neil laughs at my reaction.

"Alright alright I'm not going too" I can't help but to laugh, I turn my head and see Max walking back with a teal haired girl, I smile still chuckling a bit and wave, he looked at me then shrugged looking away, oh, well, alright then? That was odd of him? Then again I've only known him for a few hours.

Max's POV

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

Nikki and I didn't do much, she climbed a few trees chased a few animals, one was another platypus, we didn't talk about anything specific just kinda went on about whatever came to mind.

We get back to camp and I see that the two are still talking I roll my eyes at it not caring. She smiles and waves look like Neil made her laugh... Huh, that's a first for anyone for him making anyone laugh, I look back at her with no expression and quickly looking away.
Why did I look away? My face felt warm... Is... Am I blushing?, I shake the thought away and look ahead continuing my way back to camp with Nikki.