Chapter Thirty-Five

/Before I start, something that happened, I made an AU! It'll show up in the second book! Its called Floral Shop AU! You can read it on the Camp Camp Amino! You can find me there under the name Pencil Shavings im really happy with it and people seem to be really enjoying it! Sorry, now back to this chapter!//

David's POV

This is probably the 25th time I've called them. and It's only 1230. They finally pick up.

"Hello?! Why the fuck do you keep calling us? Who even is this?" Oh, my.

"Ah! Hello! I'm David from Camp Campbell! Your so Max goes here! Which I also need to talk to you about him and you." I say getting serious.

"God Damn it. Is he being a little fucking shit again? Not behaving and all of that shit? Just hit him upside the head and tell him to shut up and behave."

"What? No! Max has been wonderful lately! And you don't do that with children!" I say getting a bit upset, you don't hit a child. Even if they are being bad. You just don't hurt them.

She scoffs "Hah, Really? That's a surprise, I'm actually doubting it. He's probably planning something."

I blink with no response, "Um, miss, no he's not at all," I take a deep breath actually getting anxious to talk to her about it. "Anyway, what I needed to talk to you about."

'Yeah yeah get on with it already, god damn." Do they always curse this much? No wonder Max does so much.

"Okay." Just go, just say it, go for it, do what Max does and just say it all as blunt as I can. "Max is not wanting to go back home-"

"Hah, too bad, with all the calls you've left with saying about his bad behavior, oh he's comin' home. He can go home right now because of it." or she interrupts me that's right. For a second I hear keys jingle together from the other side.

"HEY- Let me finish. With you, or your husband. He's not wanting to go back home with either of you."

"Well. Isn't that too bad. He's coming home with us anyway, he's our child, so he's coming home, no matter what." She sounds very upset over the phone.

"No. He's informed me of how you, parents are to him! I'm saying that I'll adopt him because I feel like you don't know how to raise a child properly." I say finally getting it out angrily.

"No your not. You're not taking my god damn fucking child. We didn't do a god damn thing to him. Mind your own fucking business, David. I will go over there." She says my name like its venom.

"Miss. I have been informed that you do indeed hurt your child whether it is physical or emotional, and you have just mentioned that hitting him over the head works. I'm more than sure that that isn't right." I speak up and start wandering around the room.

"I'm on my way. I'm not talking to you through this fucking phone."

"No, wait-" She hung up and is now on her way. Shit. I need to get Max. Sailing is canceled.

I hurry outside to Max, he's talking to a few of his friends, I pick him up without thinking and bring him to my cabin.

"Hey HEY DAVID," Max yells at me will I set him down on the bed.

"Max I have no idea what happened but she got mad and is now on her way here," I say looking worried as ever.

He looks at me as if I just stabbed him. "SHE'S WHAT!? DAVID WHAT THE FUCK AM I GOING TO DO??" He goes into a panic not knowing what to do.

"Hey, hey, it's gonna be fine. I promise. I'm going to work this out. You aren't going back. I promised you that. But I thought I should tell and ask you what she's like, give me like a slight advantage. When she gets here you'll be with me, by me. Not with her. I also informed Gwen about what's going on if something out of the ordinary occurs."