Chapter Twenty-Five

Daniel's POV

I can be a dick in two ways in this, one, I can mess up that relationship of theirs, either them being a thing or just having a good friendship, or I can mess up the camp itself. Perhaps both? Maybe... Just getting back at the two for being rude, or the camp itself, it's what I do. Just gotta plan it outright, or write it down in a good place that people are dumb about, maybe a certain place in the woods, that'd be good. Go out early morning and go in a certain spot, and cover it up, it should work I'm not completely confident in this just yet.

3rd POV

Max got up, gave back her guitar, and helped her up.
"I'm uh, gonna go tell David and Gwen, I'll be right back. he smiled nervously. Y/n nodded and headed to her tent to put away her guitar.
"That was fun." She smiled and said to herself, she was all happy, and excited to go on that date, even if she didn't really show it in her head she freaking out quite a bit.

Max was talking with the two original counselors.
"Hey. uhm I asked her. She said yeah... So yeah. Just help me plan it out and everything." Max said looking at the ground.
David gasped loudly, "MAAAX."

"SHUT IT JUST HELP ME." He yelled at the taller man.
"Fine fine, we will now, awh I'm just so proud" David clapped his hands together and his eyes did that shine, Max just rolled his eyes at him.
"Nice job Max, nice to know you've got some feelings in their, especially for other people in you." Gwen smiled, the fluffy haired boy just shook his head, silence filled the room for a few minutes.
"SO- where do you want to have it, or do you want us to plan everything?" David said excitedly.
Max sighed, "We could have it, around the lake I found, I showed her a few days ago, she really loved it. So, let's have it them." He shrugged.
"Oh, that sounds wonderful Max!" Gwen said happily, she looked over at David and he was the happiest out of the three at the moment.
Moments later of talking about how it was gonna go, Daniel busts in the room unexpectedly, Everyone jumped each showing differential expression.

"OH MY GOODNESS" David jumped the highest

"JESUS" Gwen shouted looking straight up in a rush.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK- DANIEL," Max screamed

"What?" Daniel said like he didn't do a thing, "I didn't do anything wrong, I don't see why you're yelling at me... OH anyways, y/n fell in the lake.."

"What! Why is she alright??" Asked David in a hurry, looking out the window.

"She's fine fine fine, trust me! You can do that, right  David?" Daniel said in a sly way, David nodded with a worried look, but quickly changed into a grin.

"Oh good! Anyways, Max, you should get going, I think Daniel is going to be here for awhile." David adds as the other nods. Max rolls his eyes, and goes outside and closes the door while he leaves.

Max goes to find Y/n, seeing if she's really alright, she probably was, but Max had to really see if she was alright. He went down to the docs and the edges of the lake to see if she was there, he made his way to her tent, he heard her cursing to herself and about someone else, no surprise to him to here who about, he steps in.

"What the hell happened to you??"

"Fucking bitch ass Daniel what did you think? Did I fall in the lake? I'm not that clumsy, the asshole pushed me in." Y/n says while drying her hair out, a bunch of water falls into a puddle by her feet, she's soaked. She goes over to David's cabin asking for new bandages since hers are now soaked.

Max just nodded at the first statement, "I knew he had to of done something, I know you're not clumsy, but apparently you are? But anyways, I know how he is, he's been here before, I had to put all trust in David that he wouldn't fuck it up! And obviously, he didn't. Thankfully." He huffed, y/n just sighed and dried off her arms and legs with a towel she snatched.

"I'm gonna go change my fucking bandages then change." Y/n made her way to David's cabin.
She knocks on the door, David and Daniel answer, Gwen still being in there too.
"Dammit. David, can I have some new bandages? Even though they might be off in a couple of days?" David nodded getting more. Y/n requested Daniel not be in here.
Afterward, she gets down and go change into a different outfit, a more dry one.

She walked back out, went to go get a drink of water, she was still pretty pissed about Daniel but didn't quite show it

//Short-ish chapter Wednesday, usually if I write a chapter for or on Wednesday, it'll be short, but hopefully good, but anyhow, I hope this is better, thank you to Homie_Fiona, she's helped me fix my writing mistakes, and I can tell I'm getting better! I hope you liked or enjoy! Also yeah.. Its early af//