Chapter Twenty-Nine

The next morning David got up excited to tell the campers about the new activity, he decided with fashion design, he didn't know how they'd act towards this so he thought might as well do this one today! He rushed to the mess haul, breakfast was done by the time he had gotten the supplies out and ready.

David set paper out on the tables for the campers to draw on them, to draw out their outfits. He and Gwen called the campers in, they walked in and sat at the tables they would when they would eat.

"So! Today is fashion design! You'll draw out your outfits and we can take them to be made!" David exclaimed

"So we won't be actually be making them ourselves?" Y/n asked

"No, for right now we are just making the design. They will be professionally made though!"

"Ah, so they will be made better than what they would normally be if we were to make them?" Y/n said with a tone

"Yes! Most likely!" David kept his happy tone and face. He couldn't wait to see the ideas.

"Ah, so a step up for the camp. Sounds great." Max says monotone

"ANYWAYS- Start drawing out your ideas! Gwen and I will be walking around to see the start!" David says moving on just wanting them to start out again. He walks around seeing that everyone including Max and Y/n is participating, he was happy to see them start. He waited a few minutes for them to get a head start before he walked around.

He started looking at all of them and Gwen as well, Gwen went to one side and David the other.

"Done!" Max said setting down the pencil, David raced over to see what he had done.

"Uh, Max? this is the exact outfit you have on..?" David questioned

"Nope! The shirt under the sweatshirt is different, that is also blue not our stupid camp yellow color."

"Maybe draw a different outfit? Like new shirt? New jacket? New pants?"

"Hmmm.." Max thought for a moment, but not really his mind was made. "Nope!"

"Well, Alright if you really don't want to, but I do encourage it. How about Y/n? What do you have done?"

"Nope! Can't look till it's done! Now wonder along." She flipped over the paper so he couldn't even have a peek at it.

"Alright, I will be back later to see how it's going!" He went to look at Preston, Nerris, and Harrisons. Just as he got over Daniel busted through the doors

"ALRIGHT YOU LITTLE SH-NERDS" He yelled "What do you have here? You drawing little outfits? Adorable." He really didn't think so. By this time he was going over to pester the main group. "Ah, Nikki! Just a pair of shorts and a shirt?"

"Yep! I'm not done though, it'll be finished later when I've added more like shoes and a hat!" She said coloring on the shirt with colored pencil.

"Neil? What do you have? A blue sweater, jeans and a lab coat?" He looked at him not surprised.

"Yeah what about it? It is what I came here for y'know-"

"Yeah yeah for science, anyways what do we have with Max and Y/n? Max? Why is it the same outfit you always have on?" He cut off Neil and moves on

"NO, it's a different undershirt, its green instead of this stupid yellow everyone wears."

"Mhm, whatever, y/n? what do you have?" Y/n's paper was already turned over when he got to Nikki "Oh come on, don't be like that now." He tugged on the paper but y/n wouldn't budge.

"Stop. I don't want anyone to see it yet." Even though only the table had seen it and gave positive feedback. Daniel kept tugging though.

"Let me see it," Daniel said sternly and quite rude. Max pulled on his shirt, Daniel gently' pushed him back "Just let me see it dammit."

"She said no now go away!" Nikki and Max say Pushing him away, while this is happening, Gwen just watches, and David is giving positivity to the kids.

Daniel Snatches it out of her hands, Max takes it a bit to far and steps on the seat and kicks him in the private place "YOU LITTLE---- Fuuuuck youuu" He whispers. Gwen bursts out laughing, and David looks up and rushes over, while y/n takes the paperback, sets it turned over to the back and puts it back down on the table.

"SHE TOLD YOU TO STOP," Max said sitting back down. Obviously, Max had enough of Daniels shit even if it was noon.

"MAXWELL!" David yells "What were you thinking! You took it way to far now go to your tent now!" Max what he's told and heads back. Completly pissed. Y/n gets up and walks back to him, Max looks back glaring but looks at y/n and smiles.