Chapter Thirty-One (kiss)

//Is gonna get good//

Daniel's POV

I walk back to David and told him what happened "-and that they told me to watch how I act and to watch my back if they don't like something I do to a limit, and they said 'I know being a dick is how you are.' and so that was that conversation."

"Alright. So they forgave more or less-"

"Less-"

"But at least they did, now I'm sure the Gwen is probably needing some help, knowing how they can get even if Max isn't there it gets worse." David rushes off and I walk behind him already planning what I might do next to any of them whether it is Nikki Neil, Space kid, or even Max still, I mean they're children what are they gonna do? Bite me? Nikki, yes, but the others? Probably not much, and if David finds out? He'll probably give me another chance, no doubt about it. Hopefully, David is going to keep a normal eye on them like normal. I clench my fist, I need to get my way this time. Xmug won't be happy with the results if I don't. Hah, wouldn't that happening again /*insert sweat trickle here*/. I shake the thought away, he'd be doing some bad shit if I don't do it this time.

I get to the mess hall and everyone is in their seat done showing the two councilors and they nod in approval pointing out the things they like about it. That's sweet. David catches sight of me and waves with that stupid smile on his face. I wave back and smile like he does, Gwen looks freaked out a bit. I don't see why she would be, almost like she's seeing double.

x Time skip to later because I don't know how to continue x

David's POV

I decided to let the campers hang around for the rest of the day and do what they wanted to while I got the next activity ready for tomorrow. I decided it being Guitars since y/n has one. I hope she wouldn't mind sharing with a few people, or certain people depending on how she'll act. They could share with the group if she wanted too!

I make another copy of the activities and put it on the announcement board. Tomorrow will be guitars, Thursday Sailing, and Friday Best Chef, and the prize for the best chef is no doing chores or activities. Yes! It sounds great to me, I hope they'll enjoy it!

I go over to y/n's tent to see if she's there if not I'll check Max's tent. Aaand no, she's not there, but I notice everything is organized and that he instrument is on the bed, she must've played it this morning again.

I go over to the blue hooded boy to see if he's in his own tent, I peak in and, no, he's not, I look over to where the dock is.. He's not here and neither is y/n. Oh boy "HEY DANIEL?" Daniel appears from the cabin, I have no idea how he heard me, but good because it looks like he's not with the two bothering them.

I walk over to him and ask, "Hey do you know where Max and y/n are?"

"No. I do not. Are they not on each others tent or by the docks? Perhaps try looking or asking Nikki or Neil. Should I look for them?" He grinned but I noticed it looked a bit off, or a little weird.

"NO-no, it's really alright, Nikki is great at searching, she's really good at it, especially since it deals with her part of camp, adventure. So, no. No need to go searching, I've got it under control." I smile nervously, and he nods, "Alright thank you, Daniel, please make sure the campers don't get into any trouble, watch them with Gwen please!" I go to Nikki and Neil, thankfully they're here.

"Do either of you know where y/n and Max went?"

"Yeah! They said they'd be right back after a while they wanted to go away from the camp for a little while, so they went on a walk or hike together, haha, probably gonna go climb tree and kiss, gross."