<CHAPTER-2>

Boooooooommmm.... Quick update for my lovely readers... Who make me happy with their encouragement.... Today My friend birthday dedicating this chapter to 

A/N:
Friends here I am to announce that from this chapter POV should be of that particular person... I hope u will understand.. because it easy to understand feelings...

"Be yourself.. Don't change
yourself for anyone...
Because it's your life.. you have
to live it till end"......

Intro of Rahul:

Rahul Nanda, heir of the Nanda industries and one and only son of Arun Nanda and Riya Nanda(parents of Rahul)... He is handsome, friendly,Mumma's boy,good at heart.. He is like coconut(hard outside but inside it is soft)... Like that he is very strict and rude to employees when it comes work.... Me and Rahul are chaddybuddy friends as we are family friends... He is topper in every year since his childhood... That is the reason behind his success in business ......He is 3 inches taller than me... I am 5.9 ... That is he is 6 feet height😱😱😱......He has girl's following than me... But he never played with any girls feeling because he is in love( one side love) since he was 15 years...

Story begins:

2 years ago:

Rahul's pov:

My sleep was disturbed by alarm... As I checked the time... It is 5'O clock in early morning... Completing my morning chores... Went to did my exercises... It is my routine work... After completing my exercises..... Went to take fresh bath... I came to my room with towel.... I went to my wardrobe... And pick my blue suit with white shirt.... I went downstairs to complete my breakfast... My mom and dad are waiting for me.... I took blessings from both of them... I kissed my mom's cheek.... Then my dad expression changes to jealous 😒... I kissed him on cheek.... I completed my breakfast... My mom started her speech about my marriage... But I am not in a mood to marry a girl since I am only 25....
Everyday morning it is common to me and my mom... Dad and me started to our company 'Nanda group of industries' since starting of our company we became one of the top most company with high profits... I joined in this company at the age of 20... After getting some years of experience dad made me CEO of this company... I am very strict during office time...
Kalyan came to my cabin...
Kalyan said 'Rahul... What are you doing yarr??? Come on your dad told na... There is a party that you should attend on this evening'
Shut!!! How can I forgot about it?? Friend for a reason... Actual reason is Kalyan is very addicted to these parties!!😉😉
' Arey wait yarr.. let me send this mail...' I replied
After sending mail... Packed my belongings... We both rushed out of my cabin... Directly we both went to party in my car...
My dad took today's party hostage.... I can sense something fishy...
Then later my eyes fixed on person next to my dad and announcement of my dad.... Which made me shock😦😦... Why dad did this to me?? My heartbeat stopped by his announcement!!!

Story to be continued....

Did u have any guesses related to that person or Arun Nanda's announcement?? Any guess!!! Come on give it a chance!!!

Thank you for all your support friends... Hope I will reach ur expectations....
Plzzz respond for my story... My lovely "silent readers"

Click start and write comment and make me happy....