<CHAPTER-4>

Here is my next update...
Sorry for late update....
Enjoy reading...
First have a look at cover photo above👆... Is it nice?

"Everything is OK
in the end
If it's not OK
then it's not the end"

Story begins:

Rahul's POV:
            While looking at Deepu who is outside my door... Immediately my eyes shifted and fixed at book which is in Deepu's hand...
            That book remained me of something... But I am not getting anything... Since my brain is not in a state to access 😬😬...
            Without her permission I took that book from her...
            Everything around me is seemed to stop!!! My eyes are fixed on that book... I felt like I am only present on Earth with this book...
            It is.... It is my drawing book in my childhood.... My brain screamed.... My brain doing somersaults.... Then a drawing in that book took me to 10 years back...

Flashback starts:

         When I am 15 years old,one fine saturday... Me and Kalyan planned to play at my home whole ....
         But my daily routine is after completion of classes... I used to go to park near my school... I am very passionate about drawing and photography... So,I spend my time with drawing and clicks some pictures in park everyday after finishing my school...
         That day my car driver took Kalyan to home... As I told him to wait for me in my home...
         After Kalyan went from school... I went straight to park and started my drawing... My drawing is mainly contains random things that captured my brain... For today.. I completed my drawing... So, I lifted my head and observing my surroundings...
        That girl in pink frock just look like a princess came from heaven near a big tree make me breathless😍😍.... I felt something about her... This girl is making me crazy😇😇.. I don't know what's this feeling till now no girl made me like this...
         I am soo engrosed in her features... But her facial expression is looks like she is worrying about something 😦😦...
        She seeing at that big tree... Then I followed her direction through my eyes and I saw a kite is stuck in tree... I smiled at her innocent...
        I went there and climbed that tree... I took that kite and safely landed from tree... If anything happened to me... my mom will not bear... Coz if you are in pain most effected person will be our mother❤❤❤...
        When I gave her kite her expression changes from worried 😦 to joy 😄 .... Then my heart slipped a bit... I am carefully observing her features... I think God is in good mood while creating her... I mesmerized by her black eyes,long black hair which is bouncing, her lips with pink lipstick... When she smiles her mole which is near her lips made me crazy... What a lovely scene.. my brain screamed...with all these she is looking soo adorable😍...
          I almost forgot about my surroundings as I am soo engrosed in her.. I think she made me insane with her spellbound beauty...
Then my senses came back when I saw hands waving in front of me...       
                Without any word I left that place... I went back to bench where I kept my belongings... I scolded mentally to not start conversation with her... But that girl followed me to there literally I am happy for that... I am packing my belongings... Unfortunately while closing my drawing book... That girl took that book from me... I am feeling tensed😲😲... Coz today I draw that girl picture in my book...
             To my surprise she asked me to give that book to her inspite of scolding me for drawing her picture without her permission... Half-heartly,I accepted to give her book... Since maybe this last time to see her... So I draw her picture in my drawing book when I saw her... But seeing her innocent face I accepted for it...
              She took that book happily from me... Before I can reliase what happened she kissed me on my cheek and ran from there... Then without wasting any time I immediately rushed out to my bag and grabbed my camera and clicked her picture... But it's too late.... She facing her back to me... Since she running... I touched that cheek where she kissed... I thought today is happiest day of my life....
            I almost forgot about time when I am with her... Immediately I reached to my car which waiting for me... When I reached home I searched for Kalyan to narrate him whole story...
            I found him along with my mother... They both are watching serial... Oh God, these guys will never change... Whenever Kalyan came to our home... He definitely spend much time with my mom by watching serials...
These guys didn't observed that I came from school... I coughed to gain there attention but they didn't lifted their head to look at me... Then I dragged Kalyan to my room and narrated whole story to him...
Then he started laughing while holding his stomach...
           Immediately I told my parents that I will marry only that girl when I grown-up...
           Since the very next day my Dad made attempts to know about her whereabouts.... But no use... We didn't know about her whereabouts till now...

Flashback ends

Again after 10 years I found this book..

That means,the one standing front of me is my         😱😱...

Story to be continued...

How is chapter??? How is Rahul's childhood love story??
Wait for twist in the story!!! Any guesses for twist!!!
Comment ur childhood love story if u don't mind!!! Just to have a small talk with you guys!!

Today my frnd's Sindhu, Anasuya,Bhoomika birthday... Happy birthday to you all...
Happy birthday Sindhu.... Wish her through comment section... Dedicating this chapter to my idiot... Sarangey chingu❤❤❤

Don't forgot to vote,comment and if you like it share my story to your friends