<CHAPTER-26>

Here is fast update for my beautiful readers... It's  a weekend gift for you guyss.... Mostly today is my frnd birthday so, dedicating this chapter to my frnd and also my reader BHAVANI PRATYUSHA

Don't forgot to vote and comment

"Hate me if you
want but hating you
I cannot
The more I seem to try
to hate you
I just realize the more
I LOVE YOU "

Kalyan's POV:

         We all waiting out side of his room... Hoping that Rahul will be fine.... After few hours of our waiting , a nurse came to us and informed Rahul gained his consciousness.... We all entered into his room... His face resembles dullness and week due to all this drama😢😢😢.... 

          When we approached him... His first question is ' Dad, where is Siri? Did she came to see me? Did she cried on seeing my state'

        After hearing his questions... Riya aunty started her crying again... Already Arun uncle asked his detective friend to know whereabouts of Siri.... Vijay Murthy is detective and family friend of Arun uncle....

         But vijay uncle retired... His daughter took his inheritance of detective... She is Pranuthi Murthy... She is top in her field... I just did research on her after hearing her name..... Vijay uncle informed on his she will come to hospital...

          Here comes, again Rahul started his crying...

Earlier,
         Doctor asked Arun uncle and me to come to his cabin...

            ' Arun, As a family doctor I suggest to not stress out Rahul after his recovery.. make him happy... Never talk about things that will make him sad...' Dr.Manikanta told to us

Present

             We tried to calm him but he is not in a state to listen to us... We heard a thud sound... Riya aunty collapsed on ground due to her B.P

            That's when Rahul calm down a bit... We told him about detective and all... A little hope is arised in him which is clearly visible through his eyes...

             Later, Rahul slept peacefully on his bed.... My mom took Riya aunty to home...

             After two days, Rahul got discharged.... Riya aunty did arathi to him and put tilak on his forehead...  We all tried to lighten his mood... I tried to make my distance from Deepu...

             After one day of Rahul discharge... He tried to call Siri's friends Teja and Jay... They lifted call happily and asked about Siri and his relation...

           A lone tear is escaped through his eyes... Immediately he rubbed it through back of his hand... That's when he came to know that Siri didn't went to New York.... He told whole story to them and again started crying... immediately i took phone from him.... They started to scold him for his misunderstanding... I disconnected call with rage..... I started running my hands through hair with full of rage... Just then a girl appeared in front of us... She wore a white shirt with black blazer and black skirt.... Which gives her professional look. Her hair combed perfectly and tied like a ponytail... Almost when she is at my eye sight... I recognize her as Pranuthi Murthy... 

          She told us information that she collected by her... After that night Siri didn't when to her home nor New York... And for our information she didn't moved out of India... Almost I felt happy on hearing this.... Rahul composed his state for sake of his mom... we all started to moved out of his room.... Pranuthi slipped when climbing stairs down... I caught her to prevent her from falling... My hand automatically placed around her waist... She composed her posture immediately and stood straight in her place...

        I felt someone stare on me... It's none other than Deepu... Oh god what should I do now... Her face is red due to anger😤😤😤

        ' Thank you so much kalyan... You saved my face from bruises... It's so sweet of you'  my eyes moved back to girl present in front of me....

        ' Don't thank me, it's just a humanity Pranuthi... I will help anyone in place of you.'  I told her... What am I doing? She thanked me... My words are not to Pranuthi... My mind was diverted and spoke words that are to please Deepu... Maybe my situation is understood by pranuthi that's why she having assuring smile...

             ' ok I understood, but one thing just call me pranu... People who close to me choose to call me with that name... I hope you don't mind to call me like that...'. She told me...

           Pranu is so friendly girl... We chatted for few hours... We came to know a lot of information about her... She also made friends with Rahul immediately.... Rahul is some what better in her presence... While chatting with her, I observed Deepu.. she is very curious to know about what we are talking... Rahul called her to take a seat in our discussion....

            These girls started talking... Areyyy yarr... I will never understand this girls mind🤔🤔🤔... Still now Deepu showed hatred towards Pranu... Now she is talking to her like she is her childhood friend whom she met recently....

Rahul's POV:

        After loosing my consciousness I went to another world where me and Siri laughing and talking.... I don't know what happened siri started to walk away from me... I am tied to a rope and yelling at her to come back to me....  I opened my eyes with fear of losing her... I thought all this is dream... But she went away from me in reality also...

    After my recovery I went to hone and tried to talk to her... But their no use... Vijay uncle's daughter Pranuthi came to give us information about Siri... We trying our best to know about her whereabouts.... Nothing seems to work.... But I should stay strong for my parents...

Story to be continued....

How is this chapter guyss... Hope you had clarity....

Comment your opinion... Suggestions...

Don't forgot to vote⭐ and share if you like my story

With lots of love

lucky_crazy❤❤❤