<CHAPTER-30>

Here is update... Thank you for your votes and comments... This chapter especially dedicated to  my friends SIRISHA and PRANUTHI because of them  I rememebered that I have to write story... I hope you will like this chapter... Don't forgot to share your views...

Today Lee Min Hoo birthday... My heroine Siri is big fan of him... Wishing him all success in his life from bottom of my heart

❗Don't forgot to vote,comment ❗

" I want to stay with you only in two times of life...
Now and Forever"

Arjun's POV:

               Hi beautiful and handsome readers... You must thinking who am I?  What's my relation with Siri.. you must be hating me since I came between Siri and Rahul.... Let me clear your doubt guyss...

                 I am Arjun Sinha... Distinct relative of Siri... In childhood I had a crush on Siri... You guys must heard about kidnapping of Siri long back... Those Goans kidnapped Siri just for money... While seeing her dragged my Goans... I entered into vehicle without concern... Informed my father about it... Later Varun uncle came to rescue of both... Those Goans told it's plan of Arun Nanda.... He fumed with anger...

      That's when I asked my father to give suggestion to Varun uncle that Siri will be staying with us at New York...

      I am happy that she will be with me... But my happiness is short lived... She liked a boy whom she met in park... He is none other than Rahul Malhotra...

        But my crush on her is changed to love.... I thought of confess my feelings... But I want her happiness more than mine...

        Years passed by... The day has came where she should leave me... Our paths never crossed.... I wished her all happiness in her love life... I thought of move on... I tried my best to move on...

     One day on some purpose I came to Mumbai there i saw her on road crying badly... My heart clenched on seeing her like that... She told me what happened... My fist flinched to beat Rahul red and blue... But before that I want to make sure she is fine... She asked me to take her to place where she can find peace.... So, i took her to Simla... She totally changed her attire and occupation.... She started to move on from Rahul... That's when my feelings started to blossom...

But I don't want to disturb her mood... So I kept all my feelings deep inside my heart...

       But when kalyan came i thought my chance with Siri was going to be lost... So I outbursts my feelings to her indirectly...

         She told me directly that she treats me like best friend... So all my feelings vent in vain... That night i drove with full speed... I stopped my car at bridge... I am letting out my frustration that's when a girl came out from no where... She asked me reason behind my foul mood... I told her everything... Her words soothed my heart... We talked for sometime...  I asked her what she doing at this late hours....

        Actually she is one of employee in my office i came to know that after she told me.... She saw me when I am driving my car with full rage... So she came following me here...

         I am surprised how can a girl cared for a known person yet stranger... When I asked her she told me ' Sir,whatever it maybe... Humanity is important'  i am totally impressed by her thinking...

         Her name is Ramya... My heart is going towards her... Let's see what happens in future...

                But I want my present with her... so, ia asked her immediately 'Ramya how about we date and get to know each other more'..

             She accepted my proposal... My life turns from sad to happy just because of Ramya's entry

Siri's POV:

      On that night after conversation with Arjun... I took long shower and ready to take my beauty sleep... Before my gaze shifted to Rahul's dairy...

        That dairy consists of every feeling he went through from day I left from his office.... He was in  vunarable state during those days.... But what he did to me was nothing compared to this... I will definitely show him what it feels like....  So i definitely i need a plan.... I thought for a while and came up with best idea... But without knowing my contest my eyes become wet... Maybe my heart not accepting my mind...

        Next day morning i called kalyan... After two rings he lifted my call... I told him that I am going to give second chance to Rahul.... I am here evily smirking continuously... If anyone seen me in this situation they will definitely i got mad...

          I informed Arjun about my journey to Mumbai... I felt bad for declining his love.... But it's best for him...  He seen me in every stage of my life... I want best for him... I observed Ramya had little crush on him... I encouraged her to express her feelings... But she kept declining it.... At last i reached Mumbai... Kalyan came to receive me...

       He took me to Rahul's company... Maybe he want to give a big surprise to his friend... But he don't know i am tragedy to his life not a surprise... My heart started to rise every distance we are covering up to his cabin... If there is a Guinness World Records for fast heart beat i will be first...

After freaking two years I am gonna meet him... All i left is rage within my heart... I buried love on him deep inside heart...

     Just then he came face to face... All air in my lungs blocked for a second... Everything around me freezed...  but I composed my posture....

     He came to hug me .... But stopped him in his track... He didn't let me do that... He kissed me roughly on my lips... All anger built within me went in vain... World around me stopped... This kiss brought back all memories from past... Immediately I pushed him back...

           He gave me a hurt look... But I will show i am weak enough to start a relation with him again...

        ' Rahul what is this... I didn't said I accepted your love... I want trust that broke few years back... So, make me reliase you are worth of my love... Then I will be back with you again... Until then you will think about behave with me' I said seriously and went from there to my home...

     Ya... It is exactly my plan... To make him irritate and lose interest on me totally... Then he will be fine without me... I will get my revenge and his life will get back on tracks... For one shot two birds will die😋😋😋 i am too smart...

        My parents shocked on seeing my look... First of all i should know about enemity between Malhotra's and Nanda's .... So, i thought of asking my father about it but denied.... So i went to my mom's room...

How is chapter... Hope u enjoyed...

Next update will be when  my story reached 3k ... Till then keep supporting me... Good night lovelies

With lots of love

lucky_crazy❤❤❤