<CHAPTER-3>

Follow me to get updates to this story....

If u r interested.... my frnd sweetynightingale is writing a story "anything for you" just give it a glance to that story... I hope u will like it....

Story begins:

Kalyan's POV:

Rahul and me left his office and went to party.... To my surprise Arun uncle took today hostage...
My gaze turned to the person next to Arun uncle... I am sure that I have already saw that face somewhere else... But not remembering....
Rahul's expression is priceless at that time like mixture of emotions like tension, confusion,shock by seeing that person....

I am enjoying Rahul's expression and uncle's hostage until uncle bombard his decision....

Rahul's POV:

Kalyan and me take seats in front row while my father is doing hostage.... I can sense something cheesy.... While my eyes fixed on person next to my father.... My expressions changed since I didn't expect that person in this party... When I looked at kalyan... He is enjoying on seeing my expressions and trying to control his laughing...
My dad said 'Good evening ladies and gentlemen... I am very happy to took hostage for this party... As you all know that how we reached this place in these years... I am inviting my son to stage... '

While my dad continuing his announcement... I am standing beside him with proud expression coz my hardwork is also a part in our company success .....

My dad continues his announcement like ' My son did his best not only best he spend his entire life till now for this industry... So,it's time to his marriage'

My eyes become widen on this statement.... While kalyan expression is same like me... Since he know about my childhood love... Friends will behave If we are upset with anything they feel that they are in trouble...

' I am very excited to announce the Rahul's and Deepu's marriage which will happen very soon... So, everyone cheer up for this new soon-to-be young couple.....' My dad finished his announcement.... The crowd presented in this party started clap for this announcement....

While I am controlling my rage and anger... Since I don't want to insult my father...

How this Deepu came to accept for this marriage proposal... I must know her intention... Why did dad want me to marry Deepu? Deepu is one of my best friend since I am 20 years and only heir of Gori industries... She is very kind,beautiful and friendly... We used to share everything... But I didn't opened my childhood love to her... That is my first mistake..... Her height is 5.4 ... Our company has 25% shares in their company through this our friendship bond increased ... But how come dad committed to this marriage to happen even he know about my childhood love... These are thoughts running in my brain... until I heard a huge round of applause.... Everyone is looking in our direction...

I didn't recognize that kalyan is on stage beside me with worried face... he shrugged my shoulder and told me 'Rahul, everyone is asking both of you to dance....'

Then my anger reached it's saturation... I left that party without any word to my father... Kalyan followed me... I drove my car with full speed to my mansion... Kalyan tried to control my anger... but I am not in a mood to listen to anyone....

when I reached home my mom shocked on seeing my condition... but I am not in a state to talk to her...since I don't want to show my anger on her.... Also my buddy Kalyan stopped my mother... I entered my room and closed door with loud thud...

I closed my eyes and remembering today's events... everything is flashed infront of my eyes like a movie... my gaze shifted to photo frame in my room.. Immediately I took that photo frame and placed at my heart... I don't know when I drifted in to deep sleep with these thoughts...

I opened my eyes when I heard a bang on my room door... lastly kissed that photo frame and placed it at it's place... I went to open my room door...

My anger raised to peak on seeing that person... and my eyes shifted to book which is carrying by that person....

Story to be continued.......

so.... How is the chapter my lovely readers... I almost cried on imagine rahul's condition...

why did Arun nanda decided bride for rahul even he know about his childhood love????

Who is the person standing near rahul room??? And what about that book?????

Any guesses!!!! Come on yarr!! Give it a chance!! It's just a matter of 1 minute

Silent readers... Plzz vote and comment on my story.... As it is my first story I need your encouragement......

Do vote,comment and share to your friends if you like it!!!