CHAPTER-29

Here is next update... Rahul and Siri journey is going to be end... Hope you all enjoying my story...

"Words can hurt others
sometimes
Silence hurts more than words"

Kalyan's POV:

         My flight safely landed at Simla airport... Ia m totally impressed with climate of Simla... Before coming to Simla I came to know that Siri changed her name to Kathy... She cutted her long waist length hair to her shoulders.... She is fashion designer... I hope her feelings towards  Rahul are same as before she left Mumbai... I will definitely bring Rahul to Simla some day after knowing whereabouts of Siri...

        Simla is best place I ever seen... I took help of one of my friends to know where Siri is working... She working at Sinha's industries... I took appointment with her by telling another name... After two hours of waiting they allowed me to meet Siri... I knocked her cabin before entering into it...

           She shifted her gaze from file to me... She was beyond shock on seeing me... I cleared my throat to make her to come back to reality...

           ' Kalyan what a surprise... I am not expected your visit... At last you remember your friend... ' She told These words casually like nothing happened in past... These words left from her mouth made to think🤔🤔🤔 Is she lost her memory or what... If that is the condition she will not remember me  na... That means she is same as before...

          I came out of my thinking competition of my brain on hearing my name from Siri...

          ' Kalyan what do you tea or coffee or any juice' she asked me in her business tone...

          ' Nothing is fine with me Siri... So How's your life Siri'  I asked her casually

           ' I am totally fine kalyan ... I hope you all doing fine... So what's the reason behind your sudden visit... ' she asked me direct point...

           ' Siri, I want you to come back to Rahul's life... He is miserable without you' my words interrupted by her...

            ' Listen Kalyan... I don't want that life... I am moving on in my life... I liked my present life.... Trust and understanding are primary things for any relatoinship... Your friend only said these words... He never ever understands me... There is no relationship between us... Don't waste your time and my time... Most importantly I am already engaged to Arjun Sinha' she told me while showing diamond ring to her finger...

           I never imagined that Siri can easily move on in her life... She is ready start life with another man... There my friend Rahul is ready to kill himself for love of his love...

            ' Siri, I never thought you are this much selfish... There my friend is ready to give up his life just because of you... Here you are enjoying your life... Well very well... You are not good person for my Rahul'  I scold her without any thinking...

              ' Enough kalyan, you are crossing your limits... I never did any wrong while I am in relationship with Rahul except the fact secret with me... He left me without even any second thought' She confessed her feelings...

             ' Whatever happened is happened... We can't change anything that happened in past... You both deserve some happiness in your life... So I begged you to come back with ne to Mumbai..' I requested her heartfully...