<CHAPTER-33>

Here is your update... Sorry for late...

"Even though you don't
Love me
I will love you forever"

Rahul's POV:

             We are in way to my home... Here my angel is distracting me with her antics... Sometimes she caresses my hair, giving flying kisses, shouting my name, holding my hands, pressing horn.... I can't handle her in her drunken state... I must reach home immediately...

              After one hour of this trouble journey we went to my-- oops our home... I slowly entered home along with my angel without making any noise... But my angel will become devil in this state started calling my name... Everywhere in home lights are turned on... My Dad ,Mom including our maids came to see what's happening...

               Later maids went to sleep... My mom and dad started giggling... My mom asked me to make my angel sleep in guest room...

                 Out of nowhere my angel started to puke on her dress😟😟... Luckily my mom is in room... She changed her dress😪😪... You must how will there will be clothes of my angel in my home... When I started loving this girl... I arranged all necessities aviral in my home so that she will not face any problem in my home in any case😎😎😎...

             I covered my angel in duvet... I went to my room... But my thoughts are revolving around my angel... Just like earth revolving around sun... With these thoughts after some time I slept with deep slumber...

                 This is Monday morning which I hate most... Quickly I did my morning exercises, took a hot shower... I got ready in my black suit and went to see my angel...

                   There goes my angel in her sleepy form... I always think that how can someone this beautiful and innocent but yesterday night she proved me that I am wrong... I am admiring her sleepy form... Then she tried to open her eyes... Due to sunlight that is bickering through windows she is unable to open her eyes...

                 Actually I brought some aspirin tablets in case she felt any headache or dizziness....

                  She sheepily smiled at me wished me good morning... Later she asked me what am I doing in her room?

               Later she came to know this is guest room of our home... She got up from bed to go to her home... When her gaze shifted to her clothes... She started become tense...

             I didn't why she is behaving like that... Later I know what she is thinking... So I changed my expression to evil smirk 😏😏😏...

              'Rahul, what happened to my clothes.. why not I am in yesterday clothes...' she asked me while frustratingly moving her hands in hair...

                 ' Angel, don't you remember what happened yesterday night, that's so bad of you... It is best night of my life' I told her while hiding my laugh...

                Her eyes started to watery... I stopped myself to not laugh... But it escaped... I laughed while holding my stomach... Tears came through my eyes...

              ' Angel,ha ha you should ha ha see your ha ha face... it should ha ha be recorded ha ha... ' I told her between my laughs...

                 ' How is my Monday Morning magic  angel.. did you liked it ha ha' I teased her...

                  She gave me deathly glare and stormed out of room... I went behind her calling her room...

                  My mom called both of us to have breakfast... I can't stop my laughing ... My parents are looking at me like two horns are grown on my head....

                   Later we went to our respective places... Me to my office and she to her home....

                  Later my idiot came to my office... We talked for a while... Yesterday after I left from club... His friend karthik confessed his feeling on pranu to kalyan... I don't know why people around me are happy with their love life here me listening to their stories... Karthik is going to propose pranu... But how,when,where I don't know let's wait...

              My angel didn't came to office till now... I am carving to see her😕😕😕...

Siri's POV:

              How dare he is to play frank with me,😡😡😡... I will show him how will be my frank... 😈😈😈

              Even I am angry on him... I love that sight... Rahul laughing I would to love to see that everyday...

               Stupid did you forgot how he played with you this morning my mind reminded me of my plan making rahul jealousy...

            Later I called arjun and we talked for some time... I asked him to help me in my plan... He accepted my request... I came to know that my friend Arjun is in relationship... That tok with with none other than Ramya... I asked him to come along with Ramya to india... I am happy for both of them..

               With evil thoughts I got ready for office... I went to office there I saw a girl who is closely talking with Rahul...

                Later I came to know about her... She is Pranuthi murthy who helped Rahul to find me...

                   Day went well without any embarrassment.. later evening we all thought of spending some time... There I observed that Karthik has a crush on Pranuthi... Me and deepu talked like we met after several ages... By the way she liked my hair style...

                  Arjun messaged me that he landed in India... I laughed mentally to lead my mission...

                 Later I went to my home and got ready and slept peacefully...

Pranuthi's POV:

              While chitchatting with Rahul and remaining friends... I observed karthik constant gaze on me.... I have this fantasy from my childhood... I want to date a guy named karthik and marry him.. so our ship will be named as prathik...

             But I don't want to take any step forward... Because he may not feel like that... I thought there must some dust on my face... I asked Deepu is there dust on my face... She shook her head as negative... Then why he is looking at me that much intensely.... Whatever let's forgot it and enjoy this moment with my beautiful friends...

               However, I thought Siri is not liking my presence... Because she is  talking with Deppu very friendly... but for me she is giving short replies... I should talk with her personally to know what is running in her head...

            She ready to go home... I went following to her car... I talked to her and assured her to help her to teach Rahul a lesson... Till then we become close and dearest friends...

              Now our trip is ready SPD .... I love to be fantasy world... I wish our friendship will be stay forever... I went to my home... And slept on my comfy bed...

Story to be continued....

Monday magic is over... Ready to read Tuesday  twist...

Hope you guys are enjoying reading... Don't hesitate to give suggestions...

Don't forgot to vote,comment and share...

With love

lucky_crazy❤❤❤