<CHAPTER-15>

Here is your new chapter... 
Enjoy reading before that follow up my account for more updates....

" Love is just a word
until someone came along and
give it's a meaning"

Rahul's POV:

                My sleep disturbed due to sun rays falling on my face... I tried to sleep again... My reality striked me and events happened yesterday night replayed before my eyes.... Immediately my lips twisted into curve ... I felt heavy on my chest... I moved my eyes and started admired the beauty sleeping on me... I tried to wake her up before that she started to moving... Immediately I closed my eyes acting like I am sleeping😴😴😴😴

           Deep inside my heart I am afraid of reaction to our kiss last night... It's my first kiss.... My heart decided that she is my soulmate..... My thoughts went to my childhood love.... I convinced my heart that my childhood love is just crush... But my feelings towards my angel are nothing but true love ❤❤❤❤...

              My heart started to beat fast since my angel hands are placed on my chest.... I forgot to mention I named Siri as my angel 👼....

Siri's POV:

            I felt hard under my palm... My bed is not hard.... It is very soft... But here it is very hard and it has six pack also... How on earth a bed does has a six pack😱😱😱..  Then I remembered yesterday events... My eyes shot open and saw Rahul sleeping peacefully... He is even sexy in his sleep..... Immediately I blushed remembering our kiss scene ... I observed his features... His hair is silky and there is a frown on his face..... I am engrosed in seeing him.....

              ' It's a bad manner seeing a man while he is sleeping' I heard Rahul voice..... Oh my god he caught me while I am staring him.... I blushed and lowered my head....

              ' Siri, I am very sorry for what happened yesterday... It's just a mistake since I am out of control... I hope that thing will not effect our friendship..' He told me with fear engulfed in his eyes....

               ' No problem Rahul... I can understand your situation.... In case there is no wrong in kissing... ' I told him firmly even inside of my heart dying on his words... How can he say that it's a mistake.... It felt so good since it's my first experiencing a kiss.... I saw several Korean dramas...... But I never think it's very ___ I can't define it in a word.....

                 ' Then there is no problem for you na..' he asked me and I nodded my head and seeing my hands that are placed on my laps....

                  Later we saw truck going on that side.... We stopped it asked for lift...

                  Inside we saw a old couple... I think they had a fight..... That old man came and sat beside me... That old lady glared at him...

                 ' Daughter I want you to help me to decrease my wife anger... We both are from Indian... Visiting New York is one of her dream.... So we can here... Unfortunately our car get repaired and we stucked in this truck... She insisted to come in this truck but somehow I managed to get her in this truck... Since then she is not talking with me 😦😦😦😦'  that old man explained me his trouble.... The old couple are looking cute... Suddenly an idea popped in my brain... My lighten up with that idea....

             ' Arey uncle... Don't be___ '  my sentence cut off by that old man...

              ' Arey beta...   Don't call me uncle.... Call me papa'  That old man told me... Immediately my eyes are watered...

              I told my idea in papa's ear and told him apply it immediately.... His face lighten up immediately and his eyes are twinkling....

             Papa stood up and started walking towards that old lady..... Both Rahul and that old lady faces are in question mark  face...😮😮😮...  I literally controlling my laugh on seeing that expression on Rahul face...

             Papa sat on his knee and started to sing a Hindi romantic song( assume your favourite song in this situation).... Remaining people in truck started to clap rhythmically.... As a typical Indian woman that old lady held her mouth with her palm to stop her sobbing... Uncle stood up after finishing his singing...

               Immediately that old lady hugged and buried her face in papa embrace.... She is feeling shy.... We all clapped our hands for that beautiful couple.... They are really made for each other.... Rahul raised his eyes brows like he is impressed with my idea.....

Rahul's POV:

           My angel made that old couple to patch up after their fight.... We all are dancing for songs that are played in that truck.... I stopped that music and stood in the middle... All are seeing me including my angel....

          My heart started beating fast... I cleared my throat and started speaking.... Hardly there are 10 people in that truck including driver and us.... ' I requested all people presented here to take their places... I want to say few words to my an__ Siri ....' The minute words left from my mouth... All are fell silent....

             ' I am very happy at last I found true love in my life... Since yesterday I have a hope that some day I will found my childhood love but after meeting you I realised that it's only my crush... Your are my true love... I never felt like this before towards any girl... I am really happy that my first kiss was you... I want you to be girlfriend... I wish if relation works... You will be my future wife... Siri, will you be my girlfriend...' I proposed her in truck... I pored my heart out... I waiting for her response... Her face is in state of shock and other expressions that I can't analyze them...

        She is taking steps towards me while my heart beat increasing ..... She stood before me... And did a thing that left me in shock....

How is the chapter my cupcakes... At last our hero proposed that girl...

What Siri did that made Rahul in shock??

I will dedicate next chapter for correct guess...
Comment your guess... I am waiting for lucky reader who got chance to take dedication of next chapter...

All the best... Keep guessing... Next update will be on Thursday... Until then you have time ... Come on give it a chance...

With love

lucky_crazy❤❤❤