🎉CHAPTER-25🎉

Author's POV:

Hello lovelies... Sorry for late update... I am busy with my semester exams... I may not able to update soon after this chapter until April 19....

I am really happy that this story reached 1.8 K reads and successfully we entered 25th chapter... That's because of support received by you guys... I am greatful to u...
Don't forgot to vote⭐, comment....

" Hurting someone can be as easy as throwing stone into sea
But do you have any idea how
deep that stone can go? "

Rahul's POV:

I am not in a state to listen her words... I am just thinking how can she do this to me... She knows very well that I loved her to core of my heart... I still love her but she broke my trust on her...

Whenever I ask her about her parents she skips that question... Thanks to Mr.Aggarwal for this project otherwise I will not able to know her true colours...

When she entered my cabin... I immediately turned my chair to other side... So that I am facing wall....

If I see her now.. definitely i will lose my control and forgive her easily...

' Rahul, it's not what you are thinking... Just try to understand my position... I don't mean to hide it from you' She tried to explain...

' Enough siri, i don't need your explanation now... if you loved me sincerely you will tell me before... but I came after all this happened...' I almost yelled at her... Calling her siri is like foreign language to me 😢... But I will not forgive her now....

           ' I am also saying that only Rahul... I hide it because my parents never show their affection towards me... All these years I did is nothing but hiding at New York and waiting for day to meet you... I tried to tell you about them so many times but my hatred towards them stopped me from doing that...' she told between her sobbing....

Kalyan's POV:

When I am in my college during my rounds... I received a call from Rahul's PA... He narrated me while incident happened at Malhotra's industries...

My whole body almost freezed on listening his words... I got goosebumps by knowing that siri is only heir of Malhotra's industries... so many questions raised in my brain... Why would she pretend as a worker even she is CEO of that company?

Immediately I am rushed to Rahul's company... There I saw them in his cabin... When I entered into his cabin... Words left from Rahul's mouth shocked me

        ' Siri, I believe that every relation needs trust... I cannot find that in our relation.. so let's end our relation' He told with shivering voice... By listening to his voice I can guess he is trying to control his tears that will fall at any moment....

' Rahul, I don't mean to hurt you... Situations made me to hide it from you' She told him while sobbing....

' Whatever I don't want to hear all your bullshit... Let's breakup' He told those things he will regret soon...

Siri ran from there still crying... Rahul sat down on his chair and place his head on his plams... I thought to stop her but dropped that idea.... All happy moments turned into sad moments within blink of eye...

This is, I learnt from life...
Life is full of happy and sad moments... Never let sad moments to take your happiness... Enjoy happiness till it tired of you... Never make decisions that you will regret in future while you are in sober.... Never ever let those sad moments take control on your mind and heart....

I don't know what to do now.... Rahul will definitely goes to depress due to this incident....

After few hours of silence.... He lifted his head from his desk... His eyes are red due to crying...

' Kalyan, what did I do to deserve this life... I lost my longtime love just because of some mere misunderstand... I didn't care to listen to her words... I want her back in my life' He cried so hard and fell on ground... He lost his consciousness....

Immediately I took him to hospital... His parents, Deepu and my parents arrived to hospital... I told them whole story... They all are feeling bad for him... We are waiting for him to gain his consciousness.... We hope that  everything will be fine...

Story to be continued....

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.... I know this is little bit emotional... Ignore my grammatical mistakes... See you soon guyss...

Comment your views on this chapter...

Don't forgot to vote⭐

With lots of love

lucky_crazy❤❤❤