<CHAPTER-24>

Sorry for waiting you guysss....Here is your update... Here is a chance to my readers who want make covers to my story.. just ping me...

" It's better to move on
Instead of arguing with
person who cannot understand
what we mean to say"

Kalyan's POV:

        Rahul is quite busy with his newly found love... Here I am showing off my ego on love of my life... Absolutely, I started liking Deepu since Rahul told about her... I liked her before seeing her... But after seeing her in our college... I am happy since everyday I can see her... Day by day my crush towards changing into love... I thought to propose her on this Valentine's day.... But before that Arun uncle announced that she is soon-to-be wife of Rahul... I am so much depressed in addition to that a big shock was Deepu is none other than childhood love of Rahul... My heart broke into several pieces.... But it begin to beat after knowing all past details of Deepu.... She told us that she is loving someone while an argument with Rahul.... That means she is loving me... That's it,..I decided to propose her at any cost on this Valentine's day... I prepared to propose her but to my misery she called me saying that she is chasing by some guys... I rushed to my college...

           She surprised with all arrangements to propose me... My heart is overwhelmed knowing that she is loving me.🤗🤗.. But here comes my big ego issue... I thought to propose her first... She changed my plan and hurted my male ego...

          After her confession... I went from there straight to my apartment.. I don't want to talk to anyone unless I calm down my ego... Still Deepu's words ringing around my mind... She wants to take further step in our relationship I.e., friendship zone to love zone if at all I am comfortable... Yes, I would like to my heart screamed... But my ego dominated...
She wants us to friends if I am not interested... I thought to continue our friendship... Whenever I feel to propose her... I will confess my feelings... Since she already loving me... Somewhere I read that

      If we love some person... Then
          Love on that person will never
               Die until our eternity

      I don't whether it is true or not but to my present situation I should opt for it... Some part of my mind is saying that I should confess my feelings... But who cares my ego is like wifi which is always around me....

      I completed writing all my thoughts in my diary... after that I went to sleep not before switching on my mobile... There are nearly hundreds of missed calls and tons of messages from deepu since that Valentine's day... And few calls from Rahul and my mom... I felt bad for them but what can I do😥😥😥... With this I went to deep slumber....

Rahul's POV:

         I don't know what happened but my angel slapped me hard on my face and walking away from me... Here I am sitting on chair and crying my heart out... I am screaming like a devil... Asking my angel to come back to me.... She is not even turning towards me....

         With this I woke up from my dream... I checked the time it's about 4 in morning... Sweat beads are formed across my forehead... I praying God not let any misunderstand between me and my angel... I immediately called my angel to talk with her to calm my nervousness and fear of losing her... Even it is a dream it created havoc in me... I am waiting her to lift my call... I am sure she will lift my call at any time....

          But to my dismay call went to voicemail... I again tried to call her... But no use.... I tried to continue my sleep but it far away from me... I tossed on my bed... At last sleep over took me.... I woke up when my mom shook my shoulder.... I checked time it's already 7'O clock... I have to attend meeting in Malhotra's group of industries... My big reason to go there is to see my angel and listen her beautiful smile...

       Without doing any work out to my body... I went straight to bathroom... I came after taking shower... My mom is still in my room... She gave puzzled look... I told her that I will have breakfast at my office... She insisted me to have breakfast... You know guyss I am stubborn... Immediately I rushed to my angel's working place.... My heart is beating wild... I am feeling something weird....

         I reached meeting.... They all giving some presentation and their plans regarding Aggarwal's project... But my is occupied with my angel... I am waiting for her to enter this meeting.... Right then door to conference room opened... Revealing my beautiful angel... My heart is doing somersault just by seeing her... Her attire is totally different.... She wore a white shirt with black skirt which ended upto her knees... Almost our dress are couple dressing.... Since I wore my white shirt with black suit...  showing her slandering long legs... I smirked on seeing her like that... She left her wavy hair... I lost my mind on seeing her like that... I came back to my senses after listening some words....

       ' Good morning everyone, I am project manager of this company... I am introducing our CEO Miss Siri Malhotra to everyone... She will be our CEO from now onwards.... She is starting her carrier as CEO with this project... I hope we will be succeed in our project outcome' his words are still stuck in my brain... I am in utter shock after knowing this..... My brain became numb.... I came to sense when I hear round of applause... I want to get out of here... But it is rude so I stayed in that conference room... She started to give speech...

           ' Thank you one and all for encouragement... I will make sure that my father decision of making me CEO is not at all a mistake... I hope we will get along very helpful till end... I am sorry that I didn't make it to you last time... Once again thank you '  with that she finished her speech...

             Immediately I rushed out of that room... I went straight to parking lot .... I didn't respond even calling me... With full of rage I drove my car to my office... My dream came true but here it is opposite... I am walking away from her....

            When I reached my cabin.... She followed me there... She entered my cabin... Her eyes became red from crying....

Story to be continued.....

How is chapter guyss....

Don't forgot to vote,comments are most welcome and share my story to ur frnds if u like it...

With lots of love

lucky_crazy❤❤❤