<CHAPTER-20>

Hyy lovelies... I am sorry for late update.... I am not in good mood to write this part coz I am upset with my frnd behaviour recently with me... I don't know why😢😢😢...
Here is lovely chapter with two love stories... This is longest chapter ever little bit ... Enjoy😊😊😊... Happy reading... Vote my story

" Never explain yourself
to anyone ...
coz the one who loves you
don't need it...
The one who doesn't like you
never believe it"

Siri's POV:

This is the awesome day in my life... That he conveyed his love for me made me go crazy... When he is kissing I felt thousands of butterflies in my stomach... I never thought he can be this much romantic😄😄😄... I am really blessed to have a life partner like him... He amazed with lightening lanterns... Saree he presented to me was perfectly suited for me... The dress I am wearing now is perfectly fitted to my curves... The way he asked to be his better half... I am really impressed... Immediately without any late I accepted his proposal...

Rahul not only you I can also surprise you I mentally smirked... I arranged everything as per my plan with help of Kalyan and my friends...

After promises made by Rahul and his kissing session😄😄😄.... I took his hand and dragged him....

I blindfolded him with a black cloth ... I told him sit in passenger seat.... I drove car to a place and took him to that place....

On seeing my arrangements she immediately hugged me... I am happy that he liked this...

I arranged dinner at sea shore with white lights and rose petals... I prepared his favourite chicken biryani by my Cook's own hand😉😉... Because I don't cooking🙊🙊 but I like eating😄😄😄....

He enjoyed this dinner after this I dragged him to stage arranged by me near that place .... I arranged songs to play songs... Only romantic and slow songs... I asked him to dance with him.. He happily accepted my wish.... He held my waist with one hand ... While other one is interlinked with my one hand... My one hand is placed on his shoulder.... we both synced our steps according to songs... It's almost midnight i.e., Feb 15 is ready to come... He kissed me on forehead for this surprise... Our day ended happily yet romantically😘😘

This couple Valentine's day ended like this... Let's see another in this story ... How they begin their love story....

Deepu's POV:
Few days before:

After knowing siri is Rahul's first love... I am very happy for him... After several years of struggle he succeed in his love story....

After that enjoyment Lakshmi aunty asked me about my love on kalyan.... Initially I hesistated to tell her... How can I tell her that I am loving her son... But she is friendly with me... At last I opened up with her that I love kalyan since ever our first meet...

' Aunty don't get me wrong... I don't know but I real feel some attraction towards him... But I truly loved him since these years' I told her my feelings on kalyan... I am afraid on thinking about her response... But she surprised me with her reply...

' you insulted me by calling me aunty call me mom... Just propose kalyan on this Valentine's day romantically😉😉😉' she told me while winking... My eyes widened by these words 😯😯😯....

' Thanks aun-- mom, for understanding my love... I will definitely propose him on this Valentine's day... I want your advise' I asked her hesitatingly....

She told some likes of kalyan and his favourite places...

On Feb 14th... Around 6'O clock in evening I called kalyan

' Kalyan please save me' I pleaded him to make him trap...

' Areyyy what happened deepu ... Why are shouting like that ' he asked me with concern...

That means my plan is working... Proud of you deepu... You make him fall in trap like that make him accept your love my inner voice commented on me....

' These guyss teasing me kalyan at your college... Come fast and save me' I shouted on him

' Calm down Deepu... Try to escape from them.. I will be in few minutes' he told and I can hear he started his journey to here since his habit is always forgot to cut call...

Few minutes passed by... He entered to his college... When he entered first rose petals fell on him along with that one chit is there... Follow these chits to reach me... After opening of all chits... At last he came to place where I hide there... He shouted my name since he thought that I am still with that people... I came in front of him with pink frock which is his favourite colour...

' Kalyan, Do you remember this place... This is first place I felt some attraction towards you... I never thought that you will become thus importance to me... You have a special place in my heart since our meet... I thought to tell my feelings about you .. but I am afraid that you will tease about all these feelings... Also I am afraid that you will reject me... But after hearing your words I felt confidence I told you my feelings... Kalyan I promise you I will love you till end of my life.. whether you love or not... But one thing our friendship will not change whatever you answer for my proposal... I love you kalyan' I proposed him through my heart...

I am waiting for his answer... Several minutes passed but his face is devoid of any emotion... My heart is pounding loudly that anyone can hear it... My brain is restless... I put my fingers crossed hoping he will accept me and my love...

I am waiting .... One hour passed... Still he is looking at me without any expression... His face is blank like his eyes... Areyyy what is his problem ... If he like me accept this proposal otherwise reject me.... But here what is he doing?

I lost my patience... Almost tears had their way to my eyes... But I controlled my emotion... I should be strong...

When I decided to tell him that forgot about this moment he stopped me from saying any word... And went away from that place...

That's it tears had their way out... I collapsed on ground crying hard... After several minutes passed I stopped crying and cleaned my face and went to my home...

So, whatever happened I will not let anything to ruin our friendship.. our trip should not broke for mere reasons... So, I decided to talk to kalyan after my misery... I have to try hard to became normal...

How is chapter my lovelies....
What's the reason behind kalyan behaviour.. Did he loves deepu or anyone

Come on guess

Don't forgot to vote,comment and share

With lots of love

lucky_crazy❤❤❤