<CHAPTER-34>

Tuesday twist

Here is quick update... Today is special day because it's my sister birthday... It been 17 years that girl came into my life... Wishing her all success in her life... this chapter is dedicated to my sister

"Every single drop of tears
I shed for you
Holds thousands of
Feeling"

Siri's POV:

     That night went fast.... I came to know about Pranu's character... She is same like us... You know what guys... Nothing can't make happy having friends with same mental disorder... 😂😂😂...

       SPD  is our trio name... I loved it because it is related to power rangers... 😋😋😋

        Later next day morning Arjun came to our home along with Ramya... He introduced Ramya to my family as his girlfriend... They felt happy for Arjun...

       Later I discussed my while plan to them and they agreed to me...

          I feared that Ramya will not agreed to my plan... Come on yarr... How can someone like her boyfriend act close to another girl...

          As she understands our friendship and situation.. she happily accepted it...

Mission Jealous started...

          I got ready in my favourite dress red knee length dress... With matching heels...

           I did minimal makeup and did some work on my hair...

           I went to office and all eyes are glued on me... 

             Rahul didn't take off his eyes on me... Suddenly I feel little bit shy... But I composed my posture...

             I am doing some designs on my book in my cabin which is visible to Rahul...

          So I messaged Arjun to start our plan... He came to Nanda industries...

            Arjun rushed towards me and gave me a bone crashing hug... I snuggled him on his sides to leave my poor body... After he left me i tried to get some air into my lungs...

           From corner of my eye i observed that Rahul is seeing me... He clinches his fist so hard so that his knuckles are becoming white...

Ha.. ha... Take this Rahul for teasing me... It is not over... In front there is much more to come... Ha ha 😈😈😈ha ha...

              I went to rahul cabin to ask his permission to take leave...

             'Sir, Can i take early leave' i asked him innocently... I know calling him will make his anger reaches it's peaks....

               ' Can i know the reason Ms.Kathy... ' he know exactly how to make me angry...

                 ' Sir, i have a guest to attend... So if you don't mind i will take leave now' without waiting for hus reply i stromed out of his cabin...