<CHAPTER-9>

Here is next update....
This chapter is dedicated to my lovely reader siriiiii711
Exactly... My darling u guessed it correctly

"If they cannot meet your standards
Don't lower your standards so that they can"

Story begins....

Rahul's POV:
              Kalyan and Deepu are trying their best to make me happy and I already decided forgot about those things....
             My thoughts always wandered who kidnapped my love long time back... When Deepu narrated the story I came to know that the girl who kidnapped was non other than my childhood love.... My Dad tried to know about any information regarding that kidnapp which took place when I am 15 years old.....
               Our trio went to bar to enjoy ourselves.... But their idea is to deviate my mind.... But I am not able to forgot my love and those moments... So, I decided to drove back to my home... I told them and left that bar....
               I am in my own thoughts.... I didn't observed that there is a truck in front of me until I heard it's horn... I tried my best to deviate my way from it's path... But my car hitted to a pole near road....
              My head hitted to steering of my car.... Blood oozing out of my head... I am slowly losing my senses....
               Suddenly a girl came near my car and gasped seeing my situation... Immediately she called ambulance for me....
             Two boys came out ambulance and carried me to inside... Before that I held that girl hand... She ensured me that she will be with me... Then she took out my phone and noted a number in her phone... I think she noted Kalyan's number since he is the only person ... Before I noticed what happened further I lost my senses....

Kalyan's POV:
                 When I am dancing with Deepu... My phone vibrated in my pocket... I excused her and went out of bar.... I picked that call..  I heard an angelic voice and I tried to flirt with her( it's not me... It's alcohol effect on me😇)....  But her words hitted my head hard....
                 ' Hello, is this Kalyan' she asked me...
                  ' ya, it's me... May I know the reason why this angel called me' I tried to flirt
                 ' Just stop your flirting.. I am calling from Central hospital in Mumbai... Just I admitted a person in this hospital... While checking his phone I came across your number... I thought to call his parents but I denied it since they feel tense.... I think you should come to take care of him' she told me with sad tone..
                ' Are you talking about heir of Nanda group of industries Rahul Nanda? ' I almost yelled at her since I can't bear any harm that happens to my friend...
                ' Ya.. just now doctor told me there is nothing to worry since small amount of blood was lost... Few days rest and taking medicines will cure injury on his head... Anyways he is out of danger... I am taking my leave... You better reach this place early' she told me with concerned and relief filled....
                 ' May I know who..... ' before I complete my sentence she hang up my call...
                Immediately I rushed inside the bar and told about Rahul condition to Deepu... We both immediately went to Central hospital... There I found Rahul on bed with white bandage on his head... I asked doctor about his condition he told me exact same words as she.... Then I asked doctor about that girl who joined Rahul... He told me that she didn't revealed her identity... I called Rahul mother and told her that we are staying at my home for today... I lied to her since I don't want to feel her tense at this late night.....

                Next day Rahul came back to his senses and asked us about that girl... We just shrugged our shoulders to clear him that we didn't know about her.... Remember he just asked to thank her.... Unlike me Rahul is gentleman....
                 I called his parents to tell about his condition.... Aunty and uncle came to see him... aunty held my ear and scolded me for not informing her about his accident.... Aunty almost cried and scolded Rahul for carelessness....
                ' why did you drive your car with carefree... I can't live without Rahul.... You are my one and only child.. how can you do this to me...' Riya aunty almost blurt out her sorrow....
                 ' nothing will happen to me mom since your blessings are always with me na' Rahul convinced her mother....
                    ' Aunty, leave him.... I will be good boy and behave what you said😉😉😉' I told her to change the environment around us....
                     ' what you are doing monkey leaving him alone' Riya aunty held my ear again and winked at me... She is trying to enlighten mood of Rahul....
                     Deepu's parents also arrived and asked Rahul about his condition.... Achaaa... I forgot about Deepu ... She is such a cry baby.... She cried entire night for Rahul condition she cried until doctor took her to Rahul's room... Then I made her eat some food and later I asked to go to her home... But she denied my offer and told me that she will stay here until Rahul came to senses....
                Jessie aunty is assuring Riya aunty that everything will be alright..... Uncles are talking about business.... Our trio talking about our elders.....
               Everything is seemed to be perfect until that bouquet of roses approached Rahul....
                  We all are freezed at that moment seeing the name on the bouquet.....

Story to be continued......

How is the chapter my readers....
I hope u enjoyed it....
Get well soon Rahul....💐💐💐

This chapter is dedicated to my darling for her perfect guess....

Q: What is the name on bouquet any guesses?? (Hint: Get new idea yarr)

Don't forgot to Vote ⭐, comment and share...

With love
Lucky_crazy❤❤❤