<CHAPTER-28>

*Don't forget to vote and comment*

" I am strong enough
to forgive you...
But I am not a fool
to trust you again"

Rahul's POV:

It been two years i missed my love of my life... I am avoiding my parents and friends mainly my idiot and choti... I know I am hurting them... But my heart is on verge... I totally forgot about my office... I will know kalyan is helping my father with it... I am troubling them.... I lost my sanity😣😣😣...

Since two years ,all I am doing is sleeping, crying, seeing tv ... I eat food sometimes to get energy to cry....

Sometimes kalyana and deepu comes to me to boost me up... But nothing works...

One day Teja called me asked about siri details... I told her I don't know anything about her... She started her scolding for showing my temper on Siri without listening to her words... That's it tears made their way out... Someone told boys/men will never cry... That's totally wrong.... They will also cry coz they have feelings like girls.... I came to know that after my situation... Not only girls cry after breakup but also boys ....

Today, I am seeing fashion show on some channel.... Recently I lost my vision slightly... I am not able to see their faces clearly... Ramp walk is going... I liked their dresses very much... I got bored after sometime... I am about to change channel i saw a person came onto stage I think she is maybe fashion designer... I am sensing that I have seen her somewhere in my past... My vision is not helping to see her clearly... Her hair is coloured with lightly with pink glaze up to her neck... Immediately one image stucked on my mind i.e.,my love❤❤.... My eyes are getting tears with happy to found her... After that they announced her name as Kathy... How can it is possible to have two persons with similar faces..... I went closer to my LCD .... Just then power went off.... I got frustrated and hitted glass... Due to force it broke into several pieces with sound...

My mom came to my room due to sound... She cried on seeing my hand situation... Immediately she dragged me outside of my room to stop blood oozing... She first aid to my hand... And called Manikanta uncle (our family doctor) ... He came and examined my hand and prescribed some medicines....

She asked me reason about this frustration... I told her what I see back in room on television..... She assured me that she will ask my father to do research on that program...

With this a faith is aroused in me... That's it... I went to my room.. and saw my reflection in mirror... It's not me... I trimmed my beard and moustache.... I cutted my hair to its previous style... I took a long shower and came back to my hair with towel around my waist... I dressed up in black suit with white shirt inside... I came out and my mom got shocked to see me😮😮... I just winked at her... She had tears in her eyes... Oh god, women and their emotions...

I hugged her and started to my office... After a long two years I am here standing before my office... As I am entered in office all are shocked to see me which is evident on their faces😱😱😱... Immediately my PA Prasad told me what is going on from past two years...

I am going through some files and I found a mistake in that one... I asked my PA to call Prakash to my cabin... A Man I never seen in my office standing before me....

Later I know that kalyan appointed him... I know kalyan do best for office... I warned him to not repeat this mistake again and ordered him to correct it by evening...

My PA had proud expression on his face... He is most trusted one in my office other than Kalyan...

Day went in vain... I packed my things to get back home... As I am entered my father sitting on couch stood up and hugged me... He patted me on my shoulder with proud... Later we had dinner... After so many years I slept with smile 😄😄😄 on my face.... I should mark this date... With a hope that wonderful days are ahead sleep welcomed me to it's world...

Kalyan's POV:

I am on flight to place where I can meet love of Rahul's life... But my thoughts went to day where I open up my love to Deepu...

I still remember that day... I took her to a beach on evening... There I arranged lamps everywhere.... We spent some good time... After that I asked her to look up... She was mesmerized to see lanterns everywhere in sky... When she turned to me ... Already I am on my knee holding a ring... I proposed her like this " Deepu i know you love me.... I am also loving you... Let's get into relationship... " I will smile idiotically😂😂😂 whenever I remember the way I proposed her....

She stood their with tears in her eyes... She is happy to know that I love her... Suddenly she changed her expression to serious😡😡😡... I tensed because angry Deepu is dangerous than hungry lion...

' Then why don't you accept my proposal back then on valentines day...' she asked with hands placed on her hips...

' Deepu don't get mad on listening my reason... I didn't accepted because my ego hurted... I thought to propose you on late night... But you spoiled my plans by proposing first... So I didn't replied to you' i told her my reason... That's it... Deepu got furious... Started to chase me... We ran like crazy fellows in beach... After sometime she caught me... She hold my ear and started her scolding... I kissed her cheek to stop her... she blushed hard just for a kiss on cheek...

' Deepu you didn't answered my proposal... What I am supposed to consider' i asked her for reply...

Instead of replying me she surprised me by giving feathery kiss on my lips..... That day we enjoyed alot... We are not at all continuing our relationship just for our friend Rahul... If he see both of us together he will remember all his memories with siri... So we decided to be normal before him...

My thoughts are interrupted by announcement of air hostess.... I reached to place where Siri is living... That is Simla... I hope i will get her back into Rahul's life at any cost...

Story to be continued...

How about new chapter...
Sorry for late update anyway you guyss know reason... I am on vacation... So I will try to give day by day updates from now...

Don't forget to vote and comment my pumpkins.... Love you guyss for ur awesome support to my story...

With tons of love

lucky_crazy❤❤❤