<CHAPTER-6>

Here is ur update...
Enjoy reading...... my cupcakes...

"I liked the way u touched
me
using ur eyes"

Rahul's POV:
              I am not in my senses while doing all this....
              Since I am carving for my childhood love since 10 years.... I am totally immersed observing her features....
              Deepu is my best friend.. but I never observed her beauty... She is perfect  with her minimum height 5.4, she is too short when compared my dynamic height 6 feet... She is in same dress which she wore for party...
I didn't observed her dress in party... It is backless blue frock which ended up till foot... That means she wore same colour frock which matches my suit colour 😱😱😱❤❤...
                Her black eyes which can easily trap anyone... Her sharp nose... Her rosy lips... They are looking soo soft and kissable...
                Suddenly, Romeo inside me wake up and rises a urge to kiss her lips... So I dragged her inside my room and locked the door... Pinned her to wall and slowly closing the space between us... Only few inches gap between our lips... Suddenly, there is a sound echoed in my room....

Deepu's POV:

                   I don't know why this Rahul dragged me into his room... Then reality hitted me.... Oh my god... He is going to kiss me....
                   Then automatically my hand landed on his cheek... Literally speaking I slapped him.... I feel bad for him but I can't do this.... Without turning back... I ran from that room to living room through stairs....
                  But he followed me till there..  Hold my hand and made me turn to his side...
                 Arun uncle, Riya aunty and Kalyan are there in living room with worried 😦 expression....
                 ' why you slapped me Deepu' he asked me with devoid of any emotion...
                  All present in living room with their faces with question mark😮😮...
               ' why you tried to kiss me Rahul... ' I raised my voice against him
                 ' Is there any wrong in kissing you... Already our engagement is announced... Moreover you are childhood love... So,I thought there is no mistake'  this he completed his sentence with full frustration and disappointment...
                  ' It's enough Rahul... I didn't tell you that I am agreed with this engagement... It's Arun uncle who mistook that incident on that dayI replied to him with full emotions....
All eyes are directed on Arun uncle...
                   ' Deepu, what happened on that day... Which made my dad to take this decision... Tell me na' Rahul asked me.....
                   ' Few days back... As I am fed up with office work... So, immediately I drove to my home... It's my refreshment to see those drawings in that book when I felt disappointed since 10 years... Like wise on that day I am observing that book and praising the artist for his masterpiece.... My dad is listening to my comments... We are sitting on couch in our living room... Then Arun uncle came to my home to discuss about office related work.... He saw the book in my hand and started to see those drawings... Suddenly I saw tears in his eyes... I didn't get what happened... He told me get ready for party... Until I came to party I don't know about our engagement... If I know it I immediately will oppose it' I explained him whole incident on that day....
                   Then Arun uncle fall on couch... He overwhelmed with sadness

Arun Nanda's POV:
                    I sat on couch with sadness... I want to give my son a surprise... So, I arranged party and announced his engagement... But the whole thing turned to tragedy.... I came to know that Deepu is my son's childhood love when I went to her home on business work... On seeing that book in her hand... I felt very happy for my son... His dream come true after 10 years of waiting... I am in my thoughts... My son's voice brought me back to reality....
                  ' Deepu... Tell me one thing, you didn't love me when we meet 10 years back...' He asked Deepu with sadness overfilled in his eyes...
                 ' Rahul,let me clear one thing, I met you 5 years back... I felt only good friendship bond between us... And one more thing I am already loving another person...'  Her words ringing in my ears...
                 Rahul's expression is... I don't want to see him like this... Since he is my one and only handsome prince... I raised him without any difficulty... Me and Riya loved him so much... We never make him disappointed until now...   But my one decision... Made him to fell sad for that first.... I am only reason behind my son's sorrow.... Tears are continuously falling from my eyes...
                   Riya squeezed my shoulder... When I looked up..... Her face is drenched with full of tears... I never imagined that on same day I can make my life(Riya) and my prince(Rahul) to cry...
                 Our marriage is arrange marriage... But our company is full of loss... our shares are almost fall before Rahul's birth... Then Riya's father asked her divorce me... But she stood for me in my hardship... One year later our business reached peaks and Rahul came to our life... Since then I promised to myself that never in my life I will not allow any single drop of tear to fall from their eyes...
                        Again it's Rahul who brought me to reality...
                      ' Deepu, then how come that drawing book is with you' Rahul asked her...
                      But Deepu is looking somewhere....
                     ' Dammit,answer me Deepu' Rahul shouted on her...
                     ' ok, Rahul I will answer your questions... Be prepare to face it...' she told him with worry

So, friends how is this chapter....
Feel free to share your thoughts....

Love your parents....

Any guesses for next chapter....
Keep guessing... Love you all for your support....

Don't forgot to vote, comment and share if u like this story to your friends..

Till next chapter bye my lovelies....❤❤❤❤