<CHAPTER-19>

" Getting addicted to alcohol
will kill you some day
But addicted to check one's
last seen will kill you everyday"

Rahul's POV:

              I am planning to give best surprises to my angel for this valentine's day... But I am not getting any idea since this is my first ever valentine😕😕😕

               I asked Deepu to give any ideas about girls likes ... She told few things girls will like... I mentally smiled on my ideas....

              Siri, you will definitely death of me on seeing my arrangements😉😉😉...

              I started my arrangements few days before valentine's day.... My tension increases as number of days decreases... What if Siri didn't like my arrangements😕😕... I took my idiot help also... Do you know guyss I even asked my mom and Lakshmi maa for any ideas....

          Two days before valentine's day... Me and Siri went on a  date... We enjoyed a lot... After that we went to restaurant...

             ' Siri, we already started dating right.... if  you don't mind... Can you share your family details with me'  I asked Siri

              Immediately she choked her food...  I don't know why she always hesitate to tell me about her family... That means she is not trusting me😱😱😱....

Siri's POV:

            Every time Rahul asks me about my family... I am trying my best to avoid that question.... But Rahul will be Rahul ... Never stop asking me about my family...

           How can I tell him that my parents never wanted me as their child... Some how situations changed my parents... but not my opinion on them... So, I decided to take less care about them... I started to take my own decision...

          Rahul is the only one in my life who cares about me... So,i want to make this Valentine's day special for him...

           After having our dinner... We depart to our respective places... I went to my apartment... I am living away from my parents in Mumbai... Immediately I called my best buddy Teja and told her to come to Skype...

         ' At last you remembered me ... Very nice... Do you remember my name?' Teja teased me... Seriously I forgot to call her... She don't know about us (Rahul & Siri) ... She knows about my love on Rahul...

         ' Areyyy my baby butterfly... Don't talk like that... Situations made me to forgot about things that I must do'  I told her and narrated whole story upto now....

         ' Jay come here... This siri is telling something.... I can't believe yarr... I am very happy for you...'  Teja told with happy face😊😊😊

           ' congratulations siri... Do you have any plan to call us for your wedding or will tell us  after wedding...'  Jay teased me😝😝

             ' Ok  guys, we will fight later... Give me suggestions for Valentine's day surprise to Rahul... I want this to be special for him...' I pleaded them with puppy face😟😟😟

                 ' No need to butter us... We are always there for you' They told in unison...

                 They told me about some plans... They shared their memories again with me... Since they are seniors... Five years for their relationship on this Valentine's day...

FEB 14  BEGINS:

Rahul's POV:

              Immediately I woke up at 12am and called siri ... She lifted my call... Her voice is little bit sleepy yet sexy😜....
            I told her to come outside of her apartment... She came out and I heard her gasp... I smirked after hearing her reaction... I arranged lighting  lanterns... She thanked for surprise... After some talk we bud goodbye ... Disconnected the call... I am excitingly waiting for morning....

            I woke up and get ready with white T-shirt and demin jeans.... I prefer them to look handsome and young😝😝

           I went to her apartment to pick her up.... She is 😷😷 no words to describe... Because she wore the saree presented by me...

           I parceled my favourite colour saree... Red saree indicating love😜... She is looking deviously beautiful, beyond words ... I told her you are looking beautiful angel... She blushed for my compliment...

         I took her to temple( don't think bad of me that on Valentine's day I am taking her to temple) to took blessings from God for our relation...

        After that I took her my home... We did breakfast in my home.... Later we spent our day very well... At evening I took to park where we met for first time... I arranged balloons and lightings in that park... I bought that park for that day... She is mesmerized by my arrangements... I can see it in her eyes... I gave her a pack which contains white frock... She came wearing it... It perfectly fitted to her body... I am happy for my selection...

            I sang a song for her... She had happy tears in her eyes.... I let balloons to fly... They have a banner saying
        Happy Valentine's day my angel

          She is happy with that surprise... I bent before her with ring in my hand...

          When she turned her gaze to me...

          ' Angel, you are the one whom I am waiting since childhood... I want you to be my better half.... I will promise you that I will never let you to cry, hurt... I will always there for you till my eternity... Will you be my Valentine for rest of my life' I proposed her in one go....

         She happily accepted it... I put that ring in her finger... I kissed her on forehead to gave my promise...  I kissed her eyes to tell I will never allow from her eyes... Lastly i kissed her lips to tell how much I love her... This is how my first ever Valentine's day became success... But my angel has some other plans...

How is the chapter guyss... How you enjoyed this Valentine's episode...
What is siri's surprise for Rahul... To know that respond me... After seeing your response I will update next chapter within hours...

Silent readers( who will not comment, vote) plz respond for my story... I want your opinion...

Don't forgot to vote,comment and share

With lots of love

lucky_crazy❤❤❤