<CHAPTER-13>

Here is my update to my lovely readers... My HEARTLY congrats to siriiiii711 and sweetynightingale for reached their goal...

"I like when you smile

But I love it
When I'm the reason"

Rahul's POV:

              I am still in shock for the little action of Siri.... When we both reached our rooms... I turned around to look at Siri...  When I turned she hugged and kissed me on my cheek... And ran into her room... And locked it inside... This little act of her bring back my childhood memories with my crush.... I am totally confused with my feelings...

               Since childhood I am waiting for that girl.... But here  my heart is attracting towards Siri.... I am totally confused.. just then I got video call from my idiot (Kalyan) ... He asked me about my journey... Along with journey details I explained him about my situation with Siri.... He started to tease me for that... After talked with Kalyan, I called my parents and took a cold shower to calm my nerves and dozed off to sleep with total confusion in my brain and heart....

Siri's POV:
            It is common for me to hug whenever I had a dinner with my friends or family members after completing dinner... Like that I hugged Rahul and even kissed him on cheek... After I came to know what I did... Due to embarrassment I ran into my room and locked it from inside...

            Firstly, I saw Rahul several times in media... I want to meet him since..... First I saw him on road accident on that night... I thought someone but when I went to my utter shock I found him lying there unconscious... I immediately called ambulance and joined him there.... I went from there since my family will worry about me...     
            Next encounter on that flight... Luckily my seat is next to him😄😄... I know he is trying to recognize me... My heart skipped a bit for his look... In order to divert his gaze... I gave him a disgusted look 😒😒😒....  Otherwise I don't know what will happen next... We didn't shared a word in our flight journey....

       I Know what you guys are thinking... Am I in love with him?? I know this question is roaming in your brain... Nah nahhh..... I am not at all loving him... He is my crush... That's it.... I really felt happy whenever I see him...

           I know he has a childhood love... I am bit jealousy about it... But as I am his well-wisher I pray for him to find his love...

           I took a shower and changed to comfortable clothes...
           With that thoughts of Rahul I went to deep slumber....
            My beauty sleep disturbed 😵😵 😵 when a notification in my mobile... On seeing that message my heart literally doing folk dance....

Rahul's POV:

                My sleep disturbed my beep from my phone.... On seeing that my brain started to roam around upcoming situations.... I checked time it's already 6 am... So I took quick shower and changed to my favorite red suit with white shirt.... I gelled my hair to backside... I started my car engine and drove to venue....

Here is my update...
Short chapter ever seen right...
I know it is little bit bore... But I promise you to make next chapter funny....
I am little bit busy with my exams.. so next update will be on next Saturday....

Don't forgot to vote, comment and share... It's just a small thing right....

With love

lucky_crazy❤❤❤