<CHAPTER-11>

Here is my update.....
Happy reading my lovely readers.....

"You can't change your past
But you make a difference now"

Rahul's  POV:
                  I am shocked to see that same girl from flight... She saw me and again continued her previous job i.e., trying her best to open her room door with that key.... I made my way to reception... Then the receptionist made clear that my room key is misplaced by the opposite room door key.... I felt happy that I have a chance to talk with that girl... So, I walked back to my room... Then I am shocked to see that my room doors are opened and that girl is no where to seen outside of our rooms...

                  Again I lost a chance to talk to her.... With so much disappointment I entered my room and locked from inside.... When I entered to kitchen there I saw that girl drinking water.... I coughed to gain her attention....

               ' Actually,I am very thirsty. So I barged into your room with the key given by receptionist' She explained me clearly...
               There is something in this girl which makes me to forgot my childhood love....

               Suddenly my mind stuck between something.... I went close to her face.. that is we are only few inches apart... I observed that her breathe became uneven... She is taking slow steps backward towards my bedroom.... Still I am walking towards her closing space between us...

               She is... She is...none other that girl who saved me from that accident.... My mind screamed...

               ' Are you the same girl who saved me on that night' I asked her

               ' Ya , I am going on same path and I saw that car... I came running to see whether everything is fine or not... It is good that I came so that I saved a life' she told me

                ' I am grateful to you to save me from that accident... Otherwise I don't know what will happen to me... I am thankful to you for rest of my life' I told her that words from bottom of my heart....

                ' Heyyy, don't say that big words... I just did my duty as a citizen..  I am happy that you are safe and sound now' she told me....

              ' Why didn't you came again to check on me... Since you are this much worry' I asked her out of my curiosity....

             ' I sent you flower bouquet on the very next day... I already knew that you received that bouquet' she told me

               What is she talking about?? I didn't receive any bouquet apart from that bouquet from Malhotra group of industries....
               But why is she telling me that she sure about that I received that bouquet... But I didn't get any bouquet....
               That means she is the one who send me bouquet in the name of Malhotra group of industries... My blood boiled at mere thought of she belongs to that company... But what is her relation with that company... Before getting any further conclusions... I make sure to ask her about these questions....

                After few minutes... Throwing my thoughts aside... I opened my mouth to ask her about this... But she is no where to seen... I checked around in my room... Then I heard a sound of door closing... That means she left my apartment....

               Few seconds later I heard sound of  her door opening and again it closed....

               I am forgot that I am tired... Tired is just a word to describe my present situation....  So, I thought to take cold shower... I entered washroom and removed my clothing... Allowed that cold shower to run through my body.... I took 30 mins of shower to calm down my nerves... 

            I came back to bedroom with towel around my waist.... I am settled on bed in that position I mean wearing nothing but only towel....

            I don't know when I fell asleep.... I woke up when I heard a sound of opening door of my bedroom.... I opened my eyes and saw that girl standing there.... I stood up to ask what she wants....

            Before that she screamed like she just seen a ghost 👻👻👻.... When I  walked towards her... She ran from there....

            Then I understood what happened.... I am having nothing on my body.... Shut...😫😫😫😫 What the hell.... How come I ended up like this... 

               How come that girl entered into my apartment...
               You idiot you forgot to lock when she left your apartment my mind remind me that

               But what is reason behind that girl's sudden visit for my apartment.... I have to ask her... But how will I face her after what happened now....

               Then I saw a wallet on my bedroom cupboard.... Then I understood that she came to take this...

                Then I got ready..... I wore  Black V- neckline t-shirt and blue jean....

                 I went out of my room and knocked on her room door.... She opened it and tried to shut it immediately when she saw me... But I stopped it by placing my foot.... I gave her wallet and removed my foot.... I entered my room and ordered room service....

              Remaining day went normally.... Evening I called my parents and told them about project....

              Evening there is some party in the hotel I am staying....
               I went there wearing my black suit like gentleman 😎😎 ....

                That girl came there wearing red knee length dress with her waist length hair left with some ponitail....

                 I am totally impressed with her beauty...

                 In party they announced a game that make everyone happy.... That randomly spotlight falls on one gent and one lady....  Then they both pick up a chit on a bowl... And they have to do what is written in that paper....

              I enjoyed this.... When spotlight fell on me... I looked for my partner she is non other than that girl.... I am happy that I am having her company tonight.... But I am afraid of task waiting for me... Since I am still feeling embarrassed due to our morning encounter

Story to be continued.......

Sorry for late update...
I hope you enjoyed this chapter....
I tried my best to entertain you...

Don't forgot to vote, comment and share if you like it....

With lots of ❤❤❤

lucky_crazy