<CHAPTER-32>

*Sunday Surprise*

Here is your update darlings...

Thanks for your votes,comments....

" Be careful what
you tell people
A friend today could
Be an Enemy
Tomorrow"

Rahul's POV:

As I am too much engrossed in searching for Siri.. suddenly I felt a pair of hands dragging to me to side... Before I recovered from that... Someone attacked on my lips... Who the hell dared to kiss me? But I can sense this touch... My angel is kissing me... Is it dream or real? I am confused... But I threw my thoughts aside and started kissing with too much intense.... Before I took incharge of kiss she move her lips away from me... Later I felt her breathing on my neck... My breath hitched... I am surprised on her antics... But it was just imagination... She was there standing before me with evil smirk...

OMG!!! My thoughts are becoming too wild these days... I ignored her smirking and went straight to my cabin...

My idiot asked me that 'Did I enjoyed my lunch or not?'

I told him that that is the best lunch I have...

Soon enough I heard them laughing.... Then I realised what he asked... Stupid with double meaning dialogues....

Even though Siri is torturing me... I didn't felt like it is punishment.... My mind is out of control that I am thinking to do more than kissing when she is this much bold🙈🙈🙈.... Hyyy... It's not my mistake... Come on yarr... When girl is this much blunt how can a boy can control... But being Gentleman... I must be careful....

So much romance in one day 😄😄😄..... Later I went to attend meeting... But all events are flashing infront me and a small smile is coming it's way on my lips...

Dirty brain... Stupid brain... I mentally scolded myself...

However, after finishing my works... I went direct to my home... In order to keep my dirty brain in control... I did a hot shower to my wild thoughts to keep in check....

My mom is very happy to see me like this.... Because she missed my smiling face since two freaking years...

Karthik's POV:

Kalyan informed us that Rahul went to office due to some work.... He joined lunch with us.... He is very happy to see me here... I am getting jealous as he is talking very closely to that doll...

As he feeling burning glares to him... Finally he introduced me to her....

' Karthik, This Pranuthi Murthy daughter of great detective Vijay Murthy and also she is great detective.. already I told you about her while telling about Rahul love story... Pranuthi, This is karthik... My roommate in Chennai... Because of him I came to know where abouts of Siri' He completed his introduction part... Up to now she gave that hatred look... But now her eyes are telling different story...

We both shook our hands... I wish I can hold her hands like this forever... But I have to leave them now... So 😫😫😫 disheartedly I left them...