<CHAPTER-5>

"Meeting you
was a fate,
Becoming your friend
was a choice,
But falling in love with u
was beyond my control"

Story begins:

Rahul's POV:

           That means the one in front of me was my childhood love.... The girl who become very close to me after Kalyan was none other my first love💞...
           How stupid you are Rahul.... You didn't even recognize the girl you loved.... Even the girl is with you  since 5 years.... My inner voice mocked me....
           I slapped myself mentally... My happiness has no bounds.... Now I am in cloud nine... Like I am in heaven only  surrounded by happiness, joy 😊😇
            Ok... My feelings are genuine and sincere towards my love Deepu... I smiled on that thought but still there is some remorse in my feelings...
           Coz since in these five years... Deepu behaved with me like we are just best friends... I never saw any feeling in her eyes when she is around me that we show to the people who we loved....

             What if she never liked you in your encounter in childhood... What if she loved anyone presently or in past... My mind again mocked me...
             No, it can't be happen.. because she shared everything with me since these years even her happiness or sorrows...
            I remembered one incident... That is most hilarious day of my life....

            One fine evening as I am in my study room ... Deepu came shouting my name... When I  lifted my head only to see her sobbing and panting heavily and her dress is totally covered with sweats.... I immediately stood from my chair and walked towards Deepu... I asked her to calm down and made her to sit on couch...
I handed her glass of water and let it down with one gulp...
              After few minutes later Kalyan entered in to my  study room... I can see Deepu's grip on my hand tighten... I am not getting what is happening right here...  When I shifted my gaze to look at Kalyan he is having his mischievous grin on his face....
             I asked Deepu to explain what happened...
            Deepu started to explain whole situation...' Rahul when I am going to my college as it is my first day ... On my way I encountered with this idiot(Kalyan) wearing a mask... He looked at me .... But I have no idea why is he looking at me... I started to run away from him... But  he followed me... When I found a room.. I ran into that room and about close it but he stopped me to close door by putting his foot... Slowly I started to move backward... He entered room and locked it... I am very scared at that moment... He moved close to me... I moved back until I collided with wall... He blocked me by putting his hands beside me... Slowly he started to move his face towards my face... When his lips came just inches away from my lips... I closed my eyes... But I didn't feel anything... I slowly opened my eyes... Then this idiot tilted his head towards my ear and whispered welcome Rahul friend Deepu to my college...  And he started to laugh at my nervousness... Without wasting a second I literally ran to reach you... See what this idiot did by using your name' she completed her part of story...
        Then we both me and Kalyan burst out into fit of laughter...
        ' Deepu , actually it is my plan.. as it is new to you in college... I asked Kalyan who is my best buddy to look after you... I asked him to do something funny to enlighten your mood in college... But I didn't expect this to be end like this' I tried to explain in between my laughter...
          She glared at both of us and pouted looking into my direction...

           I came back to reality on that thought... Looked at Deepu in front of my room and dragged her into my room and ________

Deepu's POV:

            I came to my home after Rahul left from party... I started to search for that drawing book... After I found it.. I took my purse and car keys... I called my dad...
          After two rings he picked my call ' Ram,I am going to Rahul's house... I will come as soon as possible' 
          My dad replied 'ok beta... Take care of  yourself '  and I ended call... My dad liked when I called him with his name.... He told me that remind him his mother..  so, I used call him by his name... Actually my dad name is Ram Gori and mother name is Jessie... They fell in love irrespective of their religion... I am blessed to have them in my life... I took blessings of my mom and started my car engine to reach Rahul's home
              When entered into his home... I asked Riya aunty to know about whereabouts of Rahul... She said he is in his room with worried 😦 face...
              Immediately I ran towards upstairs to his room by taking two steps at a time...
             Initially I am hesitate to knock his room... But bringing up some courage I knocked his door... He opened door and I can sense he is in full rage and anger on me... But later his expression changed to full of love😍😍 when he looked at his drawing book...
            He lost in his thoughts while looking into book... Later he stared at me and again lost in his thoughts....
           All of a sudden he dragged me into his room... And locked it... He pinned me to the wall... He slowly closing the space between us... He held my head with his hands...  He slowly leaned in towards my face and________

Story to be continued......

What happened next any guesses....

Don't forgot to vote, comment and share my story.. it means a lot to me ... Happy reading....