<CHAPTER-8>

Here is next update my cupcakes....
Happy reading...

Don't forgot to vote... It means a lot to me...

"Worry is a total waste of time,
All it does is steal your joy
Be happy"

Story begins......

Rahul's POV:
I am disturbed alot today..... Everything happened in just in a span of minutes.... I experienced happy when I thought Deepu is my childhood friend..... But Immediately feel bad that I didn't find my childhood love...

It is past 11 in midnight when Deepu left with her parents to her home.... I felt very bad for behaving with her....

When Kalyan started to leave my mom asked him to stay here for today.....

My mom asked to take dinner but my appetite is long gone....

Then my mom dragged me to dinning table and started to feed me.... My dad and Kalyan are having their dinner....
' Mmmm....' we heard some sobering.... When we turned to look that Kalyan is acted like he is crying

I gave him ' what the hell you are doing' look
' stop glaring at me Rahul.... I missed my mom... So, I remembered the time she is feeding me....' he told me with sadness filled in his eyes....

' Areyyy beta... Why are you feeling bad... What if your mom is not there.... I am also like your mom... I will feed you my champ....' Mom told him to enlighten his mood since he is her partner in serial watching... Also she started feeding him leaving me... I put my face like😟😟😟😟.... My dad started feeding me....

We came to know that it is past 12... So,we parted our ways to our respective rooms... This Kalyan can sleep whenever or wherever he wants.... But sleep is far away from me... My mom came to my room like she can sense anything about my troubles....

She asked me to sleep on her lap.... She is caressing my hair with one hand... While with another hand she is caressing kalyan's hair😒😒😒.... I don't know when I slept....

When I woke up next day I found myself with duvet...

When I tried to wake up.... But I can't... This Kalyan..... He has a habit of putting his legs on person next to him... I feel bad for his future wife.... She will get trouble sleeping with Kalyan....

I tried not to remember what happened yesterday.... I want to talk with Deepu.... I tried to wake up Kalyan... But he is ignoring me... I took the glass of water next to bed and pour that water on his face....

' what the hell....' Kalyan shouted on me... For disturbing his beauty sleep....

' Get up you lazy head..... Let's go for our trio crazy day' i told him.. and picked my phone to call Deepu... She happily told me that she will be at my home at 9

I went for my work out session.... Yesterday events flashed in my mind.... I throw that thoughts aside and completed my morning things... And went to my room hoping that lazy Kalyan will be awake... But he slept like he is carving for sleep for so many years....

I left him there... And went to take my breakfast
' Good morning beta... Did you sleep well...' my dad asked me
' of course dad, I had best sleep yesterday because my chweet mom...' I told him kissing my mom on cheek with make my father jealous....

By the time I completed my breakfast... Deepu arrived... I told her that Kalyan didn't get ready for our bang out....

She went to my room... I don't know how she is able to wake him up... But few minutes later she came to living room like 'see I did what you can't able to do' look

I just rolled my eyes.... Later Kalyan came... We bid our byes to my parents and went out for enjoyment...

Kalyan's POV:

First,we went to cafeteria and talked non-stop.... Rahul told sorry to Deepu but she said that I don't like sorry from my friends....
I countered her like this ' Ya, you are right but he owed you alot for stopping him to kiss you...'
I understood that both Rahul and Deepu are not comfortable with my talks...
' otherwise Rahul... Your first kiss will lost to this monkey 🐒....' I changed topic to divert them....
Deepu hitted my shoulder.... Rahul and me started to laugh loudly... We didn't bothered where we are.... We enjoyed alot today...... I am busy with my school as I am head of the school.. it is memory of my parents... Deepu is busy with her works in Gori industries... But Rahul is not going to his works

Few days passed by...

One Saturday night our trio went to bar to change our Rahul mood....

We danced like there is no tomorrow.... We drank fully... Deepu is dancing with me.... While Rahul is watching us....
Suddenly Rahul came to place where we are.... And told that he is leaving....
We accepted it as he want some time to get out from what happened on that day....
He drove back to his home....
This day is perfect with lots of enjoyment... But it vanishes with one phone call from new person.... and news made my phone to fall from hand....

Story ends.....

So, how is this chapter... I guess it is little bit bore... But there will be a twist for you in next update...

Guess about that phone call... It will dedicate next chapter to person who guessed it correct... Come on guys... Make it yours

Vote 🌟 , comment and share if you like it...

Till next chapter bye... My lovely readers... Happy reading....