<CHAPTER-27>

Hello there! My lovely readers... After long time here is ur update... My story reached 2K+ reads... Thanks for your support... Most importantly today is my mom's birthday... And my sister got best results in her exams... So this chapter is dedicated to two important women in my life...

"The same person that speaks
highly of you
will be the same person
that downs you...
Be careful who you call friends"

Rahul's  POV:

               Me,kalyan, Pranu and Deepu tried our best to know about best to know whereabouts of my angel.... My dad also helped us... But there is no use... At last Pranu asked his father to help us... Vijay uncle also put all his detective mind into this matter...

            That's it all hopes I have came crash down... My depression started... My anger issues are back to me... There is no control to me...

            I decided to end my life since there is no angel in my life... How can I survive without her... Atleast after my death she will come to see me...

          With these thoughts I went to my home after my office.... I took shower and asked my mom to feed me... She is so surprised on my behaviour... It is clearly written on her face with my weird behaviour...
Later I asked my mom whether I slept on her lap for someime.... After that my father came... I hugged him warmly... Since it's the last time I am seeing them....

           My parents asked me about my weirdness... I smiled weakly and told them that I want to spend time with them...

            Later I went to my room and I decided to kill myself with knife... I took knife and raised it....

Present(Guys refer chapter 1)
Kalyan's POV:

       ' Now tell me Karthik... Did I support Rahul is my mistake and foolishness... He went through turmoil through these two years' I asked karthik after narrating him my friends story....

      I almost had tears in my eyes... While narrating this whole incidents...

          ' Wow, kalyan... Such a great love story.... I never thought of a person like Rahul in my life... He is such a true lover... I will help you in finding his girl if I can'  karthik told me while patting my shoulder...

           Later I bid my farewell to him and went to took my flight to meeting in mumbai...

       I am going to place where my bestie faced many problems... Meeting finished successfully... I went to Rahul's home... He is still in his room... He will come out once in a while...

         He stopped to shave his beard.... He almost loss his charms... He total mess after that incidents....

           Arun uncle and Riya aunty feared for his son.... Every time I went to mumbai I ask him to be normal... His answer is bring my angel into my life.. I will become normal...  I made my distance to Deepu... because I don't know how to talk to her now... I started my journey back to chennai... I left mumbai to get rid my sad moments... I left my parents college... Our lives became very miserable....

            Some days went by like this... One day karthik came to me and asked about Siri...  I showed him Siri pictures... He was shocked on seeing her photo

            ' Areyyy kalyan... I know where she is now... I saw her two years back before I came to chennai at     ' He told me where she is living at present... I am happy about that at last we came to know her whereabouts.... I didn't informed about this matter to anyone... So I started my journey to that destiny... Hope this meeting with Siri will change our lives...

Siri's  POV:

         Two years are over since our brokeup... Still I love him so madly... 

         On that night after his confession of breakup... I walked from his office and started running along road... I never thought that one secret will change my life... I thought Rahul will understand my situation... But he is not in a state to listen to me on that day...

        Due to crying, my vision blured I tried to cross road... I didn't see that a car is coming on this way... On seeing that car approaching me I stopping..  I closed my eyes with happiness so that I can end my life....

       But nothing happened... That car stopped in front of me... A man came from car... He is none other than        

            That man helped me to get through all my hard days... I gave up business side... And started fashion designing... I changed my name as Kathy.... I closed all my relations including my friends Teja and Jay... I happy with present what I am....

Story to be continued....

How is this chapter... I know this short chapter... What I do I have exams...  Neglect my grammatical mistakes...

Let's raise a voice against crimes in India... Support as much as you can through any media...

Don't forgot to vote, comment and share

With love

lucky_crazy❤❤❤