<CHAPTER-17>

Here is my new update...
Enjoy reading my pumpkins....

" If you don't like something,
change it...
If you can't change it,
change your attitude..."

Rahul's POV:

             We both started our journey.... We headed into our flight.... We both took our respective seats.... Our pilot announced that flight is going to take off.... During journey Siri slept... I am slowly observing her... She is soo cute while sleeping...

          Her long hair is flowing like wind.... Her pink dress is fitted her curves perfectly.... Slowly I too drifted into deep slumber....

          I opened my eyes when I heard announcement of our pilot to put on our seatbelt.... She is staring to me with her big doe eyes.... She diverted her gaze when I looked at her....

            I giggled on her antics.... When flight landed.... We took our luggage and moved out of our flight....

             Car is waiting for us.... We settled in that car.... Car headed to my home.... I saw that Siri is feeling nervous from my eye corner.... I held her hand to calm down her.... Finally, my home came... Gates automatically opened when car is near to my mansion....

      We both came out of car.... Our maid took our luggage in to home....

         When we are ready entered to our home..... My eyes caught one person.... My eyes almost became wet on their own accord.... She stood before me with arati.... She is none other Lakshmi Ma (Idiot's Mother)... She is the one who helped me to came over my depression about my childhood love.....

            Her husband Vikram.... He fought for child education.... That's the reason they opened my schools and colleges in India with free of cost Vikram uncle and Lakshmi ma are made for each other.... They are from Andhra Pradesh.... They took care about me more than my idiot... I don't know how come they have a son like Kalyan....

            ' Ta-da.... surprise' Idiot along with Deepu said in unison.....

           ' Ma.. why don't you told me that you came to Mumbai.... I missed you ma sooo much' I told lakshmi ma and went to hug her....

            ' Areyyy rukhoo Rahul beta... First you have to took arati then you can hug me' She told me... Then she gave arati to me and my angel....

            We entered into our home.... I felt like we are newly married couple entering to home after marriage 😉😉
Then I hugged lakshmi ma and took her blessings....

          ' Beta... Introduce her to all' My mom asked me....

          I told everything about Siri.... She took blessings from elders.... My idiot is smirking at me..... Something is fishy..... He must planned something to make me embarrassed...

            ' Siri beta.... No need to be formal to us.... Treat us like your parents.... There is no problem for us whether you are working in Malhotra company... because we never combine business and personal issues' My mom told Siri.... Siri smiled at mom and hugged her... I thought this is ladies times..... So, I went out to make a call to my PA to schedule my meeting tomorrow with staff...