<CHAPTER-12>

Here is your update ...
Hope you will enjoy this chapter...

Sry for late update...since I am not feeling well.... I am not in a mood to write this in my present state since I want to make this chapter lovely... So, I cleared my mind to write this chapter... So, go on Read this lovely chapter

"Cry is the only way your eyes
Speak when your mouth can't"

Story begins....

Rahul's POV:

       This task is very interesting with different dares.... One couple got dare to kiss infront of everyone..  I am excited about our task....
       As a gentleman 😎.. I asked her to pick up a chit... She picked a chit and gave that to me... Host passed that Mike to me to announce our dare.....

"A pleasant dinner in our restaurant"

          I announced that and turn to look at that girl.. she is devoid of any emotion on her face... I am happy that finally we have time to spend...
         We both went to have our dinner... You know I am gentleman... So, I took out chair for that girl.... I sat on another chair reserved for us by this hotel after announcement of our dinner....
         ' Hi, I am Rahul Nanda from Mumbai... I am CEO of Nanda group of industries... I am here for my business purposes. May I know about you Miss' I asked her...

         ' Hi, I am Siri... I am also from Mumbai... I am working in Malhotra group of industries... I am PA in their company... I am also here for company purpose' she told me with sweet voice...

        I am angry on listening that company name... But, this girl has nothing to do with our hatred... Her name is as beautiful as her smile... Her dress fitted her perfectly...
        I am enjoying her company a lot.... We ordered our dinner... We talked about random things...

        ' Miss Siri, May I know about your family and friends' I asked her since I want to listen her sweet voice...

Siri's POV:
          ' I am single child to my parents.... I don't like to talk about my parents...  I never felt parental love... Coming to my friends Teja Arora, she is famous doctor in Mumbai... She has boyfriend and also my best friend... Jay Verma..  he is also a doctor... Because of them I believe in true love... I hope some day I will find my love ...' I stopped when I found our food arrived.... Without wasting another second I started eating my food... I am too engrosed in eating... Then I remembered I came along with Rahul... So, I lifted my head to see already he is starting at me with amusement look...
             ' Don't get me wrong.... I believe that some things are important in my life... Without them I can't survive.... Do you know what are those' I asked him with a bit naughtiness filled in my voice
             ' Hey, kuch nahi hai... Just I am seeing how can manage to eat that much... And coming to your question... I think job,love, marriage... I think these are things girls want in their life' he replied me with a wink.....

             I blushed with that wink.... But never ever I wanna show my feeling to anyone....

              ' Your way of thinking is very slow man... What generation you are living now... Three basics things that are must-and-should are:
                1. Food
                2.Sleep
                3.Internet
              Without them I can't sustain' I told him while counting my finger telling those things.... (Am I right girls... At present we can survive without a boyfriend but without above things we can't even breathe)

             I know what you guys are thinking about me right now... I know it... Come on who can be quite when we want to meet a person but in reality it not possible.... See, here I am feeling my dream come true... Since my childhood I want to meet Mr.Rahul Nanda... But here I am in restaurants along with him having a pleasant dinner... My heart is doing somersault😍😍😍....

        I am forgot mention you guys... Rahul is looking handsome in that black suit.... I Know we had a awkward moment today morning... So, I didn't bring it up.... I heard a girl beside called him hot hunk... It's not her fault... Rahul is a handsome guy who is a dream of every girl.... I am totally mesmerized by his outfit when he came to my apartment to hand me my wallet.... See what I doing here... I am talking with you leaving handsome Rahul in his thoughts.... Ok, see you then...

                 ' Miss Siri.... Are you not asking anything about me' He asked me while I am eating my desserts....

                  ' Unlike me, Mr.Rahul you are famous all over internet and social media... So, I came to know about you... And most importantly can we call on our first basis... You know calling you Mr.Rahul is making me feel that I am talking with some old man' I told him using my sarcasm...

                 ' Ok,mi... Sorry... Siri, It's really nice talking to you.... I had a lovely day with lovely lady in front of me... It's my pleasure to have your company Siri' he told me

                  ' Same here Rahul, to be frank since my childhood I want to meet you... It's finally I am meeting and also with that I am eating with you'  I told him....

                   ' ok, it's pretty late.. shall we depart for our rooms..' He asked me...

😟😟😟😟 What?? Didn't he like my company?? Then he wanted to leave...

     Half-heartedly I walked along with him to our rooms... Since our rooms are opposite to each other....

      When our rooms came..  I did a thing which left him to feel shock

Story to be continued.....

How is chapter??
I am really sorry for late update...
Hope u guys will understand

Siri: Hi guys, I am friend of your author... I think you liked my intro... Next chapter will be about my feelings while encounter with Rahul before...

Don't forgot to vote, comment and share if u like it

With love

lucky_crazy❤❤❤❤