<CHAPTER-16>

Wait is over... Here is your new update.... Coming to chapter dedication... Still you have to wait... Happy reading....

"Your dream doesn't have
An expiration date.
Take a deep breath and
Try again"

Deepu's POV:

            I came to know whole story of Rahul with that girl in New York... He also told Kalyan that he is developing feelings towards that girl.... I am happy for him.... He suffered a lot when coming to his childhood love... I want God to make his relation with that girl a grand success... First of all I want to confess my feelings to my love... But how and when?? I am too afraid to confess my feelings...

              Kalyan and me are busy with our respective works... Everything is good in place...

                After two days when Rahul went to New York.... There is a sudden surprise for all of us... Sadly,Rahul missed that surprise... It's arrival of ---- 😷😷 I will keep it as secret until Rahul arrival

Rahul's POV:

           I am beyond shock for what Siri did.... I can't express what she did that too in front of these people... I am still in process of what had just happened.... Then I came back to reality..... That means she--- 

Falshback : few minutes ago

             Siri stand and walked towards me... She raised her hand... I closed my eyes since I thought that she will slap me... But I felt something on my cheeks that are so soft... She kissed on my cheek... I opened my eyes just to confirm it is true... Before I thanked her to accept my proposal she slapped me and cried...

               What is it? She slapped me and she is only crying... I am feeling immerse pain in my heart on seeing my love crying...

                ' Hey angel, why are you crying? If you don't like me just tell me... But don't cry like this' I pleaded her to stop her crying...

               ' you paboo ( fool) ... I am not crying those happy tears... I kissed you since I accepted your proposal and that slap for telling that kiss we shared yesterday was a wrong...' she told me shyly.... She is turning red due to shyness...

               ' Angel I get what to told to me.. but what I didn't get is... What paboo means? Is it a compliment or nickname for me' I asked her out of blue...

                ' I told you all this but you cared is that word... I am not going to tell you what it means.... Still I call you paboo' She told me lightly smirking

                  ' ok I take it as a compliment' I told her with disappointed

                   She dragged me collar and again she kissed me on cheek

Flashback ends...

                 Due to this project our love started... So, I named this project as Love Project...

             Soon we arrived at our hotel... We have to take flight to India on this evening..... We both went to our respective rooms...

              I called Kalyan to tell my love story... He lifted on one ring... His voice is very cheerful even though I am not with him😑😑😑...

               ' Hey idiot, what's the matter... Why are you so happy? What happened? ' I asked Kalyan ....

                 ' It's a surprise Rahul... I won't tell you... If I tell you this Deepu will not spare me... Leave that matter... Tell me the reason behind your call' He asked me

                ' Areyyy... Do I have any reason to call my friend at anytime' I said him in mocking way.... I felt he is rolling his eyes on my statement..

                ' Stop your acting..  I know there is some thing behind your call... You called me even when you started this evening... ' He asked me...

              ' Ok ok... Today I proposed Siri... She accepted my proposal... I am very happy that my first ever relation is going to work...' I told him very happily...

                ' Areyy Rahul... What a good news... I am eagerly waiting to meet that girl who made you to came over your childhood love... Bring her along with you when you are coming to home' he said excitedly....

               ' Hey you already met that girl' I told him to confuse...

             ' What I met that girl... But when and where?' He asked me...

               ' Wait my dear idiot... You will see when we are in home...' I told him and immediately hung upon on him...

                 I went to Siri room.... To ask whether she is interested to come to my home...

                 ' Angel I want to introduce you to my family... So I want you to come along with me to my home after our arrival at India.' I asked her and held my fingers crossed...

                ' I am ok with Rahul... But don't you think that we are taking things very fast... Once think about this decision' she expressed her feelings...

                ' Angel it's correct time... Moreover I wasted my days thinking about my childhood love... So I want to make every moment special with you... So please accept my request angel... ' I asked her making puppy face

                  ' Don't do that you paboo... Ok I  agree with that.... But I am tensed to meet your parents... what if they didn't like  me... ' she told me with a pout...

                  I hugged her.. she rested her head on my chest... ' Don't be nervous angel... I am there for you... Moreover my parents are very friendly.... I already informed them that you are coming' I told her and bit my tongue

                  She lifted her head and she asked that ' Ahaaa... You paboo already planned for it and you are just informing me... ' She held my ear tightly....

                   I started tickling her.... She is laughing hardly

                      ' Haha ..  Rah... Stop haha  tickli... Haha.. ' she is trying to say between her laughter...

                     Our day spent well... It's time to went to India... We reached airport... My private jet is waiting for us.... She excused me to make a call....

                    ' Just informing my parents about my journey' she informed while coming towards me....

                     ' Angel did I asked you about that??... You have every right to do what you want... You don't need to inform what are you doing and whom you are talking' I told her...

                She hugged me and smiled at me.... We moved towards our flight...   ( Areeee what a change my flight changed to our flight... Hats off Rahul😜😜)

                Our journey started with a project called Love project

How is it ??? Hope you like it...
So coming to chapter dedication all guesses are partially correct... I want to dedicate this chapter to my three beautiful readers chandini98 harshitabavya pranuthi_murthy
Guyss.... Congrats.... Thanks for your support... Love you

Guess surprise waiting for Rahul by Deepu and Kalyan

With love

lucky_crazy❤❤❤❤